Reviews for In the dark
Loalia chapter 11 . 5/27
Yeah, i definitely love it when the New Directions are the bitch ones
Loalia chapter 1 . 5/27
I ALWAYS LOVE HOW YOU PUT THE NEW DIRECTIONS AS THE BAD GUYS. IS SO HARD FINDING SOMEONE WHO THINKS THE SAME. I FUCKING LOVE YA
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Blade
Sabs chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Great work!
Rain-dew chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
How you made such a sad fic all sweet and cuddly, I have know idea...and here goes the third fic of yours going on my favourite list!
dbeckett1 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
I loved this Story so very Much you are such a good Writer! It would be Awesome if you would do a One Shot of them on What Happens in the Future with them!
MyPurplePen chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
I cant even count how many times I've read this story and all ur others I love love love ur writing. And In The Dark is one of my faves!

I was wondering did u ever think of writing a sequel to this like whet do Kurt and Blaine do after high school? Did Burt and Carole figure out their relationship or did Burt find a new women in his life? I'd love to read more about this verse if u ever wanted to write anything!
Debbie chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Someone recommended this story on a website like Yahoo or something, so I started reading it. I was sceptic at first, scared it would be too sad, but as I got off the computer I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I spent the entire day reading it, cause I have no life, and I fell in love with this story! You write so well, and the whole plot is just beautiful! Thank you, I'm happy I spent the last three or more hours reading this, I would have missed something amazing if I hadn't!
P.s.: Sorry, my English is a little weird, I'm Italian.
BlainePotterKurtWeasley chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Is there any chance of a sequel? I love this story! :)
BlainePotterKurtWeasley chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Cried so much when Kurt was explaining what happen :'( but the moments were absolutely beautiful 3
JustTryingToHelp chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Takes a little but longer for people to get Guide dogs than that :p there's a fair amount of training involved for the owner too, on what each thing mean etc.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Loved this so much. Is there a sequel. Only thing is I wish there was niff in this
leahk80 chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
what a great story!
midlifecrisses chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
This was really sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
midlifecrisses chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
I love this but I'm kinda sad you made Karofsky the villain/perp - even if canon Karofsky at the time might have done it.