Reviews for In the dark
njferrell chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Poor Kurt.

I like that Tina, Mike, and Brittany are still there for him!

He don't need the rest of them! he now has the Warblers. And, he isn't even a Warbler, yet.
SragonZ chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
I was kind of expecting them to react badly to Kurt being blind, but not really like THAT. Woah.

Yay for Tina, Mike and Brittany! 3 of my favourite characters, haha.
dreamer 3097 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
this is good
ThatKlaineShipper chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
ND are kinda hopeless when someone's in a time of need. Especially when that person is Kurt.
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
You really hate ND, huh? Well Kurt doesn't need them, he belongs at Dalton, where the nice people are *cue the Aarnlers singing 'I'll Stand by You'. xx :)
jtangel chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Very interesting ND reaction... I loved how Mike was much calmer... I've always loved Mike, much more level headed than the others. Burt's reaction was good too... I would like it that Kurt eventually continues to stay friends with Mike & Tina... Great chapter!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Well that's terribly upsetting. :P Go New Directions- you really cheered Kurt up. You see those tears? They're made entirely of joy. Pft! Damn it Mercedes, why do you have to be so 'arg!' Then everyone else who followed- meanies. Give it up for Brit-Brit, Tina, and Mike! Whoot! 3 At least they have some class as to not invite yourselfs over, only to leave in dramatic agony. What did they want, anyway? Poor Kurt. :'( My little Dolphin, my heart aches for you. I love Blaine, and Burt, and Britney, and Mike, and Tina; they are all very nice people. They will be successful human beings. Kurt is so strong, I seriously think I'd die in his position. Not being able to read like I used to, not being able to write, type, draw- see. I can't sing, and I'm very into creating- without the ability to see, I'd be nothing. How terribly tragic. :( I've been meaning to ask- will Kurt's eyes go back to his original blue eventually? If not, what will they be? I still wanna know why he didn't tell anyone about Karofsky(sp?), but considering you didn't answer me last time- I'll assume there is a reason. You express the characters emotions brilliantly, this fic would not be written half as nicely if d
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
This chapter ended on a very sad note but I'm really glad Kurt is able to adjust. :)
gleefreak102 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Loved this chapter...please update soon...I wanna see if New Directions apologizes or what Burt says! :)
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Oh my god! Mercedes! How could you? How could ANY of them? Imma cut them if they dont apologize asap! Update soon please!
Nessa1390 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Maybe Klaine and Asian Fusion can double. Britany is just an innocent but I am surprised that Santana didn't stay since Brit stayed. Looking forward to the Warblers since New Directions make me want to strangle them. Can't wait to read more!
SeashellStars chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
wow great chapter, I kinda think this is how the nd's would react in some ways, I don't think their as close as they're made out to be with all the drama they go through. I hope Kurt keeps one or two of them as his friends though and I hope he gets closer to Finn again, I believe he's a bit dense but a nice person. Rachel on the other hand is totally annoying! Plus I don't think Kurt could go back to McKinley since that's where the accident happened. Update soon!
OutHereOnMyOwn chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
New directions were horrible! Asides from Brittiney. I hope they come to their senses. Amazing story, please update soon. ; )
gigiluvsemo chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
I love love love love this story. Please keep up the awesome work
Steffi Star chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
That's actually probably what New Directions would do. Update soon!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »