Reviews for In the dark
rai1515 chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Love the story but found it a bit short.
kawaii01 chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
Great story! Love it :D
haruilikeyou chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
I love it! That you so much for sharing!
klaine4eva11 chapter 16 . 4/3/2012
Great story how Kurt coped with his blindness... I was hoping he somehow got his sight back ... So sad glad he has blaine and his loving father ... Warblers were great ... Loved Tina and mike and brittany i guess others were not so much there for him but they tried ... Loved Lucy the guide dog ...
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Nawwwww, I loved this so much, poor Kurt going blind, and I feel bad for Burt too with the whole carol situation, but if she can't see how much Kurt needs burt and how much burt needs Kurt to be safe then she doesn't deserve him :)
KellyFOBx chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
so well done! this story was just beautiful
Murgy31 chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
This was awesome!
gabrjola chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
Ohmygooooood it was amazing :')
blenca chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
I'm a massive fan of Kurt whump fics, and this is by far one of my favourites. I've read this at least 3 times now, and I always like to see some selfish ND and amazing Warblers. Just sucha cute fic and so well written. Only one tiny drawback as far as I'm concerned - they never bedazzled the cane! :(
contrabassoonsareawesome12 chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
Awww, that was such a good story. I loved it, it was a great concept and you did a really good job overall. Congrats!
Cutiepi97 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
OMG this was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read! I wish it would never end!
EmilyLupin77 chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
I'm sad to see it over, but this story was amazing! I'm so glad that they an be together and happy again! :D
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 16 . 1/20/2012

*hysterically sobbing*

I think I'm going to need a moment or the weekend to get over the fact that this wonderful fic is "complete"

! *sniffle*
Echoing Dreams chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! A great ending to another great story! I love your writing, so please keep doing it! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
OutHereOnMyOwn chapter 16 . 1/20/2012
This story was amazing, you're a very talented writer. I'll be looking out for more of your stuff. : D
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »