Reviews for Beating in Time
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 4/30
Awwww, great ending. I liked his declaration of love and her view of his character.
Bravo!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 4/30
I like the dual perspective thing, very cool.
I love seeing them as a couple too and seeing what modifications you mad to Kocoum's character to enhance him
I like how brave he is and what he thinks of her
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 4/30
I like her reasoning over her feelings, it's in depth and shows natural progression
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 4/30
Nice way to show her understanding progressing by changing the dream
I love her thoughts about him too, wanting to wake up next to him, very romantic
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 4/30
Nice touch to add the white doctor to heal him.
The bit with the waterfall was great too, shows a lot of character development
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 4/30
Very cool dream for her to have, nice implications too ;)
I like how you kept Thomas in there, he is one of my favorites
Ivadire chapter 6 . 3/25
Wow.
This fic is something else - you have bonded reality and Disney together in a respectable and interesting way, and for that I want to sincerely thank you. It gives the reader a peek of Native American culture; I was especially moved how well you wrote the respect they feel for everything. I hope the very best for your research and passion of Native American cultures!
BlueCat101 chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
What a great story! I loved this! Hope the trip went well by the way :)
MethLabrador chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING 3 I hope you really enjoyed your trip, it's evident that you love the culture and are very knowledgeable about it in your writing.
Lady Weavile 461 chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Best Pocahontas Kocoum story on the site. Well done!
Lady Weavile 461 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Again most interesting, sadly the next chapter is the last DX
Lady Weavile 461 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Great chapter, so glad I don't have to wait for updates XD
Lady Weavile 461 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Excellent chapter!
Lady Weavile 461 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Looks to be interesting! :)
II-XX chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
"She yelped when he suddenly scooped her into his arms and took a running leap over the edge. His war cries echoed off the trees and rocks as they fell. Pocahontas looked for a moment at his face, a carefree and joyful expression that she had never seen on him before. Though she only saw it for a moment before the icy water rushed to greet them, she felt her heart stutter and the only thought in her head was...

He's so beautiful."