Reviews for Two Halves Are One
Tatsukai chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was so cute! I love when Akane tells Ranma he's cute. I always thought that male-Akane and female-Ranma would make an interesting pairing. I really, really want to read more!
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
More please! :D
Nightraze chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Interesting fic! I'll add this to my alerts! Update soon! _
Feldoran chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh man just the kinda story I needed to brighten my day, keep this up and please don't abandon this story I'm always sad when some of the best stories disappear.

Please update in the near future!
linkgold64 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
loving it sofar, plz update soon... i like the way Ranma and Akane's relationship is starting to grow...
caia-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Interesting! I like Their relationship,Ranma is so sweet and protective!Bathroom's part was hilarious with Ranma who makes her hands talks to each other ,It's genial! I don't like their petnames, Ukyo call Ranma "Ranchan" I don't think Akane would use it. I hope you update soon
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
How interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next. I must say, Akane is sure taking this well and Ranma is actually being kinda sweet. Loving it.
ryu238 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I must say akane is taking this a little better than I thought, still this is a pretty good tory, and you make sure not only to keep at least Ranma and akane in chaacter, but add reasonable development to their relationship.
Partsu chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Just when I thought I wanted to read fic where Akane gets cursed to be a man ,this fic of yours pops up,Thanks!

I'll be following :D

(and this is pretty good)
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I'm excited for the next fanfics. Nothing but pure content, and damn good content at that.
Rio Grande chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
AMAZING - this is EXACTLY the kind of Ranma 1/2 story I've been waiting to see forever and didn't even realize it. Seeing them together with switched genders is sort of the ultimate secret wish for a die-hard fan - after all, it's always been a little imbalanced with Ranma actually being half girl and Akane just being a 'tomboy' (and not an especially masculine one at that), and even though it's been done in other stories I've never seen it done with such sensitivity and realism. And the dialogue between Ranma and Akane is the exact right kind of true-to-the-manga-but-a-little-waffier-because-this-is-fanfiction-what-do-you-think-we're-reading-for - cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I have to agree, to me, Ranma and Akane have never needed petnames for each other, because they HAVE petnames, "Baka" and "Tomboy". However, considering the spirit of the story, I have to admit they don't seem quite appropriate for the moment. Maybe once they get more comfortable with the change, and decide they do want to be more than "just friends", the old teasing can come back, and "Ranchan" and "Akchan" become more private.

I like the story, and thought the reactions to Akane's curse were pretty in character for everyone, even Nabiki. It's pretty clear this is Ranma's worst nightmare, he's been fighting it for the whole series, and likely Akane's been suppressing it as her nightmare.
tuatara chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Mmm…delicious. Love it, love it. So few of the boy-type Akane stories out there actually *good* (let alone finished), which is why I'm now working on a couple of my own, but this is off to such a phenomenal start. You should be proud of this. It could legitimately stand as a oneshot, but I definitely hope it continues.

So good! Really, it made me very happy. I've always believed that the two of them would become a much stronger couple if they had this shared experience (even if it were just one through Instant Nanniichuan or something). And the logical final outcome would be for the two of them to love and accept each other equally regardless of their forms…but that would be for further down the road, no?

Only two criticisms: Three years? They would be in college now if that were the case. Based on no apparent change in grades, the whole series can only really span about a year. Also, "Ranchan" and "Akchan." They just felt distracting to me, like they came out of nowhere. And I never know quite how to feel when reading stories where Akane calls Ranma by the same name Ukyo uses.

But those are minor things. I'm immensely fond of this piece, and I thank you for sharing it. I eagerly look forward to more!

And best line of the chapter: '"Me!" Nabiki called brightly, waving from the window.' Fantastic. _