Reviews for Controlled Simulations
sonia21 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
LMAO this is hilarious! XD
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Agreed. It was odd, but very entertaining.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Omigosh. I will NEVER be able to look at my Sims the same way again! Sad thing is, I actually have a house of Sims based on Naruto characters...Iruka and his little brother (Naruto, of course.) then there's that weird head and whole body bobbing thing they do, like, ALL of the time. Great story... LMFAO
Autumn chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ahhghh! What did i just read?! Well at least it wasnt real. I felt nothing but sympathy for the guys. Love u jarra-san!
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So that's how they feel O.O...
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
...BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh gosh, that's hilarious!
randomKittyX3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
the whole time i was like 'wow this seems like the sims' XD poor naruto n sasuke
Kara-sensei chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Nice story, LOL! SIMS! Haha I miss playing that. :D
The-Writer-Squad chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OMG JUURA! That's awesome! i love how you made this work out SasuNaru is da best
Lionsheart13771 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
OHHH LORD...THIS CRACKS ME UP! Hahahaha i've re-read this thing like four times XD hilarious!

~Lions Heart 獅子の心 (ROAR! -)
NatyKaramia chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
lmao jajaja hilarious! jaja
Ichigan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Omg that was hilarious! I especially liked this part

" "Naruto...Oh God, Naruto I think I've fallen in love with you!" Sasuke yelled, looking ready to cry from frustration. Naruto matched his look, only he let the tears escape.

"Me too Sasuke! I feel like I've fallen in love with you after that kiss, even though there is no logical reasoning for it to be possible considering the fact that this is the first time we've ever done anything vaguely romantic, and even though I should hate you for just kissing me I want to do it more and have your babies!" "

Sakura is creepy.
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh dear God. That was one of the funniest stories I've ever read. And yes, The Sims is a very, very strange game
edy-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMG! LMAO! :D:D:D its hilarious! And the end...xDDDD Great story XD
Hikaru.Foreva chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really like this story! Mostly because I'm obessed with sims, but still. . . :P