Reviews for Tales of a Fourth Grade Lovely
Pericles chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
This is really good. You have done their accents really well. Please write more. Could you also write more of Jem and Nellie? I'm slightly confused with all the names but otherwise this is excellent.
guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
reading this book for my english 9 class great book but you portrayed them so good can't wait to read more and see what happens as scout grows up! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Tee-Cup chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
There are points in this story that don't add up to the points stated in the book if you want me to go through and highlight them all chapter by chapter then feel free to inbox me but apart form those points I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you update soon!
purpledragon6 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Very cute
Jane R. Doe chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
I want to see a lot more of Jem/Nellie
HeyArnoldfan7734 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So far this is a great story indeed. You really captured the feel of the original book in this new story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Needs more of Cecil and Scout. WAY more.
Hannibelle chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
First of all, I'm sad because the link for the chart isn't working for me :(
Now back to the chapter!
Everything is so annoying right now! In a good way, as in it's not the story or the writing that's annoying, it's the characters and the fact that they don't know what I know!
Dill and Scout are set in stone for me, and Jem and Nellie are out of the confusion box for now, as well as Chuck. So that leaves us with Cecil, Walter, Jamielee and Mary.
Cecil likes Jamielee and she likes him back.
However, Walter also likes Jamielee, but it's dwindling.
And now, I'm pretty sure he's falling for Mary.
But Mary likes Cecil (or does she still? Hmm..).
And Cecil MIGHT like her back (but this is just Walter logic so I'm not sure).
If Mary suddenly realises she likes Walter and everyone gets rid of their secondary feelings, we'll have C/J and M/W and everything will be fine.
I dunno why I just listed everything you know already, just typing out my thoughts :P
You know, sometimes I forget these kids are 9... I love it 'cause they're all just children and this is like the biggest drama in their lives and they're taking it so seriously :')
Looking forward to the next chapter. I finished my read and review marathon and now I gotta wait :(
Hannibelle chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Awesome chapter - just what the title promised. It really upset me with the whole emotional Scout thing but made me realise that I'm a Scout/Dill shipper all the way. Yeah so apart from that, there was the whole Jem comforting his sister thing too, and overall it was just a really cute chapter :)
Hannibelle chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
This chapter was funny as opposed to the rest. I like everything I've read so far, but this one made me laugh quite a few times. It was kinda light and fluffy in general so it was a nice change/break after all the bombshells you dropped on us.
The FCs are pretty equal to me at the moment. Apart from Scout, who is obviously the most awesome, the rest are equal. I like Jamielee and Mary so I'd love to see what you do with them. I feel like I know more about Jamielee than Mary but that's not a problem or anything, just a fact I thought I'd mention.
As for Nellie, I really hope you don't throw her away or forget about her, because I feel like there's more there. I feel like we got to know her and were rooting for her and it was all over too fast and we didn't get enough. You know what I mean? I was expecting some more Nellie. It'd be cool if we got more Nellie/Scout scenes or Nellie/Jem scenes, I'm not fussed :)
Awesome fic, 2 more chapters for me to read tonight :D
Hannibelle chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Nice short and simple chapter where heaps was revealed. I liked it :)
Geez I hope Walter and his father do well with the juicer and the trial goes well.
And what did Boo tell Scout?
I loved their interaction in this chapter, I love him so much :D
Hannibelle chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Another court case. Which means more Atticus. Brilliant!
I was going to ask for more Atticus in my last review but then I forgot.
Look at me, reviewing and asking for things as if the next chapter hasn't been written yet :P
But I'm going to go ahead and keep doing it anyway:
I really really want to know what Boo told Scout and what the Cunningham invention is! Little things like that drive me crazy!
And DEFINITELY whether Cecil will be okay. I mean, his arm was going all out of control and it's just so sad because you can tell there are gonna be horrible effects and I hope they don't last forever :(
And Jem and Nellie are looking pretty good together at the moment, so they'd make a cool item :)
Hannibelle chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
First of all, I forgot to say in my other review that I've read the fic about Jem planning Dill and Scout's wedding! It's cool because it was just a random thing I came across and decided to read once during a dull study period at school (last year I think, so it was a while ago) and I just enjoyed it and forgot about it and now I happen to come across something by the same person :D
Anyway, another cool chapter. The Cecil POV was cool and the revelation was so sweet. Gah, I was rooting for Dill and now you give Cecil this fun personality and get him to take a knife because of her and I don't know what I'm hoping for any more.
Hoping for some Nellie news soon, and more Jem too :D
Hannibelle chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Awesome chapter. Nellie's dad is pissing me off so bad! Towards the end of the first chapter I could tell there was something going on, but I thought he was sick, or they had money problems or something. Not that he was a douche! That's a good thing by the way, I love things that fire me up :P
Don't you hate how nobody ever tells Scout anything? I mean, Jem gets to know everything that's going on but apparently she's too young. I would be so annoyed if I was her, but I guess I can understand why they do it. Anyhow, it was great that you put that element in here.
And I'm hooked now, time to keep reading :D
P.S. Raymond is also a douche.
P.P.S. I like Nellie and I hpe we get more of her :)
Hannibelle chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is brilliant. At first when you had the words written in a southern accent I was thinking it might make it a bit hard to read but when you get used to it, it's not a problem at all, and it really helps to make the story seem more genuine. You know what I mean, when you read a TKAM fanfic and it's been written in a modern tone and it just doesn't work? Well this isn't like that :P
As for Nellie, I like her so far and her name is awesome. As long as we see more of her and her sole purpose isn't to have a crush on Jem, she's cool :)
And I love the title too!