Reviews for Miles To Go
Above Water chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Excellently done. ;)
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
ooh very good. Good storyline and development of character and scenes. Very 'real' feeling, a good touch of humor, emotion and suspense. The ending was also a charm.

Bet you can hear the 'but' coming can't ya? Well its nothing against you, its all me really, but I'm not keen on the 'way' you write. Its very nice and in terms of grammer and spelling there's nothing glaringly obvious (though i think wandering should be wondering...not sure which chapter that was in but it was Obi-wan pov)...its just too overly detailed for me, too bogged down in heavily detailed words to fully enjoy it because i kept having to go back and make sure i'd read it right. So on that note, it isnt a favourite.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
I really liked that story! The title of the last chapter makes me think of the saying, "How far can you trust a person?" "As far as you can throw them."

That was an amazing story!
jedilittlebee chapter 7 . 1/24/2003
You handle angst soooooo wellllllll! From the first to the last chapter, it keeps your attention held fast. You are a master at this!
DareDelvil chapter 7 . 12/18/2002
Well done! Nice ending to a very good story.

Keep on writing

~*Dare*~
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2002
I enjoyed this story! You wrote it so beautifully and i could picture it all. Well done!
Jodie chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
My pulse rase's,my breathing stops.

My poor Obi-Wan darling!

Very well written.

Almost heart-breaking!
meere chapter 7 . 7/24/2002
Thank goodness I didn't read this until you finished it! I hate reading a great story that isn't finished. Wonderful story. Qui-Gon's emotions were heart-breaking.
Takeshi of Gondor chapter 7 . 7/20/2002
Yay! What a nice story. And the ending was perfect. It was happy, but not too happy. I hate stories where the ending is too happy (don't ask). This one's just right!
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 7 . 7/10/2002
Enough chit chat, Jinn! Get the boy some food! lol I always hate it when stories end. I mean, I'm glad it's complete and we get closure, but then I realize there's no more. Oh well, have to feast on the other new ones coming out. Thanks for the great read! My hunger's been satisfied for one night. ;)
RecycledFunk chapter 7 . 6/27/2002
I loved this story, Cas! I can't wait for your next one **hint hint** I hope this review works this time, I've tried 3 times :)
Cascadia chapter 7 . 6/26/2002
Just checking to see if the reviews are working yet, since they haven't been working very well recently. If you left and review and it's not here, I didn't remove it. For some reason, it just didn't save it. Thanks just the same if you reviewed. - Cas
dennel chapter 6 . 6/10/2002
Wow! This story just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for the next chapter! You have the talent to jump into the characters skins and let the reader know excactly how they feel. Kudos!
RecycledFunk chapter 6 . 6/10/2002
Yes, I'm too lazy to sign in ;) I love the ending in this chapter, keeps me wanting more...MORE! Can't wait for chapter 7!
lighted eagle chapter 5 . 6/10/2002
omg! you have to write some more! do u want me to beg for some more story? cause i will...oh plz almighty gifted author, plz grant us the next chapter in this "unbelivebly awesome" story...write more quickly...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »