Reviews for Miles To Go
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 5 . 6/5/2002
Wow am I hooked! This story is great, Cascadia...it's very exciting. I can't wait to read what happens next :)
jedi71 chapter 5 . 6/5/2002
Poor Obi, poor Qui, poor me I need more please post more! 7
Becky chapter 5 . 6/4/2002
Wow, those last couple of sentences were just amazing...wonderful, wonderful writing. :)
Remy chapter 5 . 6/4/2002
There's this feeling I get...kinda like a "oooh, man, Obi's in big trouble now..." where I'm actually terrified for the poor boy. My throat constricts and I'm way too nervous to scroll down the page...

And anyways, this is what your story is doing to me. Thank you for the quick post! I cheered when I came home from work and saw this all updated.

keep it up!
dennel chapter 5 . 6/4/2002
And why not indeed...wahhh! How could you leave us readers in such agony? You've gotta write more soon!
Vicki Vance chapter 5 . 6/4/2002
You sure know how to make one feel sympathetic for that little Padawan we all love so much. I'm whimpering more than a starving puppy.
Toria chapter 4 . 6/4/2002
This is really great! I love it, and could hardly tear my eyes from it! Please finish!
dennel chapter 4 . 6/4/2002
Wah! You've gotta write more! Poor Obi-Wan! Please, please, please! I need more!
Maygin chapter 4 . 6/3/2002
You're killing me with the cliff hangers here! Awesome chapter! Poor Obi, I do so ever hope Qui Gon finds him soon. I like the interaction between Tennosa and Obi as well. Bad, evil man! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! ::outstreatching hands in needy gesture:: WANT NOW! ::cough:: Anyways, awesome story, Thanks!
missy chapter 4 . 6/2/2002
hay!..l didnt everyone ever tell you that cliffhangers are cruel!.

of course, then again, what you're doing to poor Obi Wan is cruel, so maybe.. hmmm...

so write more soon!
Becky chapter 4 . 6/2/2002
Ack, that CAN'T be good. Like always, can't wait for more. ;)
DareDelvil chapter 4 . 6/2/2002
Hey, this is good...Very good...

Keep writing this. I'll be watching.

~*Dare*~
Vicki Vance chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
I really appreciate the appearance of Master Yoda. His presence seemed necessary. You've got his personality down pat. Qui-Gon's reactions to the events that have occured are absolutely great. Obi-Wan's struggles are believably and his attempts at freedom seem natural.

When it all comes down to it, you're good at writing the experience, the feelings one has with it, and the realistic solution. Especially in the science-fiction genre, a grounding in reality the reader has via the characters is the best thing to have.
Maygin chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
Ooooh. Me likes your story! I beg of you to keep posting as frequently as possible! These cliffhangers everyone is so determinded on using kills me. You're going to be the death of me Cascadia... sorry, bad joke. Anyways, good story and keep it coming!
BAM-shwick chapter 3 . 5/27/2002