Reviews for Miles To Go
Jacinta Kenobi chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
What's Obi got? More please!
Shannz chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
Oooooooh, another interesting chapter Cascadia. Lovely descriptions as always. It was good to see Yoda stop by and talk some sense into Qui. He cannot do his padawan much good if he is incapacitated with his worry. Though it is good to see him so worried about everyones fave padawan.

Its also nice to see that Obi is not losing his hope yet. He is a jedi padawan, and he is acting like one. He is doing his best in an uncertain situation. You are doing a great job portraying both master and apprentice's emotions.

Tennosa is still a bit of a mystery, but its still early into the fic. I'm sure we'll learn more about him as you go. I hope Obi manages to keep what he's found hidden from Tennosa. He could use a bit of luck right now. Til next post :)
tHe InSaNe OnE1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
AHHHHHH! NO! OBI! POOR OBI! More please! i wanna know what happens to obi...
lighted eagle chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
omg i luv this! i mean i luv this, i've said i've luved fanfics before, but i really mean it...this totally rocks!plz write more soon! plz...it is so good...u are so good, write more soon, but not to soon-i don't want u to ruin this work of art...this rocks!
Vicki Vance chapter 2 . 5/25/2002
The choice to alter the first chapter in order to give more insight as to why Obi-Wan was kidnapped was a good choice. I felt that the fact that he was kidnapped was a little odd seeing as how he is a Jedi and Jedi don't get kidnapped willy-nilly, but you justified that by including the whole 'Qui-Gon is hiding something from me and oh no I've just broken a lot of expensive stuff' thing.

I wonder what Qui-Gon was hiding. Will it affect the outcome of the story? I would like to know...

On the one hand, I want you to take your time so this can be a really great story to read. On the other, I want you to finish as soon as possible so I can read it! The ambivilance of my respect for you as a writer and my own greed is annoying. Oh well. My problem, not yours.

I'm interested in the bad guy. He's like a politely evil kind of guy. I know that doesn't make sense. He just doesn't beat up Obi-Wan because he feels like it. He's smart. He knows he needs Obi-Wan in a somewhat stable state of mind in order to learn about the Force. He's an interesting guy.

Keep on going. I wanna see how this all turns out.
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Keep goin' keep goin'! :)
Remy chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
This is coming along nicely. I really like the changes you made, it works much better when you actually show us how Obi ended up trapped than just telling us what happened.

Your discriptions are always so poetic, and I'm enjoying this.

Keep it up!
Enigma Jade too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
WOW! Great start so far, please keep going! Post more soon!

EJ
aminominominously chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
obi is short. just thought i'd say that. i know all you people love my wonderful reviews, and that they give you much needed self esteem, because you are all losers. this story is very good, write more. i'm am aminominominously, and no one will EVER find out who i really am.
BAMshwick chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
! Writ more NOW!
Wandering Raccoon chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
::sniffle:: poor obi. . . Yea, the story does read a bit clearer with the first chapter, not that it wasn't clear before. _~ Hope you get the next chapter up qicker than you did this one.
tHe InSaNe OnE1 chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Mas porfavor. i love this fic. PLEASE MORE! I WAN MORE! *pouts* pease...
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Ohhh, really enjoyed the first chapter...AGAIN. :)
obi-ew chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
I love this story,Will we find out how he knows who Obi-WAn is
shan chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Well, i guess you did change some things. I like the fact that you gave us some more background info leading up to the scenes in the rain forest. It was nice to see a little Qui too.

How does Tennosa know of Qui I wonder? And what is going on with Qui? What is he doing to help find Obi?

Tennosa does seem slightly unbalanced, which doesn't bode well for Obi who seems to sense it as well. Obi does seem full of uncertainty without his connection to the force. Hopefully, he will remember that he is still a Jedi and act accordingly.

I like what you've done with the first 2 chapters Cascadia, can't wait to see what you come up with next. And again, love your vivid descriptions. They really bring the scenes to life.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »