Reviews for Miles To Go
b chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
poor obi, sounds like a great story, please continue with more and soon
Lilly Christianson chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
i really like this storie it was soooooo good it's great.

Lilly
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
? Hey! Next chapter, please, please! :) :)
shan chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I was so glad to see you had started another fic Cascadia! Off to a good start you are:)

Your descriptions of the environment were amazing, and made it all too easy to picture. The following exerpt was just awesome:

Sparkling sapphire-winged insects fluttered amidst the dew-covered petals, gathering stores of honey-flavored sustenance. Their low, drone hummed with a lulling tenderness.

The thick early morning mist had ended only half an hour before, leaving the landscape awash in chilled, crisp droplets and clear puddles of fresh rainwater. Aromatic botanical scents lingered in the cool of the morning as a pungent perfume - seductively sweet and spicily exotic to the senses. The woody scents of the musky baccra, the zukk-rum, and the citric yeque tree rounded out a full bouquet of tropical ambrosia.

Even damp and deshevelved i'm sure Obi looks handsome. This Tennosa sounds interesting, i havent yet formed my complete opinion of him. Although if he wants to study Obi's use of the force, he'll have to let him connect sooner or later. Maybe he's waiting for a more controlled environment?

Looking forward to more as soon as you've got it :) Its always a pleasure to read your fics.
Vicki Vance chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Don't worry about flying blind. Just take you time mulling it over and the rest will flow. It's already a great start, so don't let it sit on the back burner too long.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Ah Cascadia, I hardly know you but I love you already...well, you're writing anyway... ;)
Cascadia chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Manticore Queen - I just now made a few little changes in the verb tenses in some parts of chap.1 to try to clear it up. I assume that's what you meant. I wondered about that before I posted it - but didn't know if it was just me or not. Thanks. ;-)
Miki chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
_ excellent excellent. love it. continue please! _!
Cascadia chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Skye Dragon - No. You don't have to worry about that.
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
That was amazing! Your descriptions are so vivid, it's awesome. You have definatly got to continue this. ::adds to favorites list:: please? This is gonna be good. But you won't have the guy try to rape Obi, will you? The way he was talking about Obi being handsome. . . Poor Obi, he can't help it if he's too cute for his own good!
LittleGreenTroll chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
I want more! Now! I know, that I am demanding, but pleaassse, update soon...
Manticore Queen chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Kind of confusing but i love all the detail you put in! _
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4