Reviews for A 'Cool' Adventure
Mixedfan8643 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
That guest review you have is by me but I accidentally posted this review as a guest instead of myself. Sorry.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Hee, hee, hee! Sonic photographed Tails and Cosmo while they were embracing each other in their sleep! You naughty little hedgehog! Just wait till Tails gets his own back! Ha, ha, ha!

"Ahem" on with the review: looks like ol' Jeffy boy doesn't want to talk to Sonic and crew. I wonder if we'll find out more about this guy and the so-called "Cyro-mancers" that we've just been told about by Jennifer. Guess I'll find out soon. Keep updating, this story's right keeping my interest Kratos Pwns!

P.S. Where did you get "Cyro-mancers" from? Is it a made up word of yours?
TammyHybrid21 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
You mean virtual cookies right? Meh I liked the chapter and the little moment at the end was just perfect I really like the way you're building up on this story and I hope that there is more.
TammyHybrid21 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Good work with the chapter. I was wondering what Knuckles reaction had been to the missing M.E. Can't wait to see more of this story and how it ends up playing out.
Mixedfan8643 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
The way you word this story is just amusing to say the least. Good job man. Love the scene where Amy, Cream and Jennifer see Tails and Cosmo cuddling each other on the sofa. Pure funny and cute at the same time! Jeff's goals seem interesting to say the least. I wonder what his primary goal is? To redeem bad people? Guess I'll see. Update soon Kratos! :)
Mixedfan8643 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
How cute the fluffy scenes were! Seems you like Taismo as much as I do. I'm a bit narked how similar the beginning to this chapter looks to the first chapter of "The Devatron Battles" though. I'm not keen on people copying my stuff so don't do it please. Oh and Cosmo would NEVER say "Stop talking and just kiss me already." That sounds like something AMY ROSE or ROUGE THE BAT would say, not COSMO THE BLEEDING SEEDRIAN! On another note, this Jeff character looks interesting. I wonder what his backstory is...?
xremeidiot chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I like it. You've really got me wondering about this Jeff fella.

Jkf, just keep freakin'.
TammyHybrid21 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Whoa and whoa this is cool continue please *hits fav* I'm not good with reviews either but this is cool. Like the OCs

Sophie: that's because your an OC fan

Me: true true but yeah this is cool and what a bully orphanage keeper.
Windwake chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Dude nice.
Windwake chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Dude nice work! Y no 1 have reviewed (besides me) I have no clue keep it up and update!