Reviews for One Kiss
TheEvanescentOne chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Another one of your Bella/Rod fics where I want to give Rod a massive hug! Very well done!
Natillia chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Poor Rod and mean but lovely Bella.

Thanks for sharing!
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That is so freaking sad. All your stories about Bella/Rod make me feel so sad for Rodolphus!
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You've really got a great grasp on Bellatrix's character, and you made me feel very sorry for poor Rodolphus.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
OMG, poor Rodolphus. I should be used to your constant abuse of him - but I guess I actually felt bad for him in this one, rather than thinking that he's oh-so-pathetic. Besides, I loved your Lucius, he was so snarky and cool, I really enjoyed his part. Bellatrix's behaviour was great all the way through - I love the way she tore her veil off and openly, curtly expressed her displeasure with the whole thing, and her relief that it was over. "If you'll excuse me" made me die laughing, for some reason. Not that he has a choice P great job, anyway! (and ha, it's quite nice you joined HO - now I can win points by reading your stuff ;))
Armontentia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
AWWWWWW! Rod! Poor thing:'(! (please tell me it was Voldemort she was going off to?:p)

brilliant as always. i love your writing on their marriage, right now it's almost more interesting to me than Bellamort - which i NEVER saw happening.

haha, laughed a bit at Lucius... AND YAY. I'm also kinda liking the idea of Lucius thinking Bellatrix is hawttt.

and the bits of detail you give are sweet, in a weird way... :)

xx
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
OH dear...Poor Rodolphus...I can't help but feel sorry for him, you know... he didn't ask to fall in love with a woman who will never give him the time of day...

You have such a way of writing bittersweet Belladolphus from his POV...I love them!
Greyella chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The last line...perfection.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh poor Rodolphus... XP ya gotta learn quickly, which you're not. Nice fic. :) liked it a lot! :D
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Gamma I must say that I love how you write Bella! Especially Rodolphus. I always enjoy reading them :)

And the last part was so Bella! Kiss me before I go to the Dark Lord's bed! She didn't say that, but we all know she was thinking that.

I still feel sorry for Rod, no wonder he went with Cissy!

Much love!

C.G.
Eva Madsen Lafayette chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Torturing Rodolphus seems to be the new fashionnable activity... Great story, as always xoxo