Reviews for Three Years Without Flowers
Yunuen chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
(sorry, my english is not good)

I love to Leo since than I was a child.

I was happy when Leonardo fell in love with Lotus, and I was sad when she was gone.

For many years I imagined than Leonardo was waiting to Lotus, and I always imagined this encounter.

Reading your fic, I thought than Lotus had a affair with Shredder and she felt guilt... my heart was broken, but, in the last chapter, I cried...

Now, I imagine than Leo accepts Kameko like his daugther and she and Lotus live with him like a family.

Leonardo and Lotus are together, like I always imagined.

n.n
Gummadoon Fanatic chapter 12 . 4/5/2005
No! You can't end it there.

Plz update soon.
Gummadoon Fanatic chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
A fascinating fic, I can't to stop reading unfortanetly I have to go. Great work!
Gummadoon Fanatic chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Hmm interesting. She has a daughter and leo has disappeared. Will read later! Great fic though.
tmntpunker chapter 12 . 4/13/2003
The only word that comes to mind for tis review is gripping. The story is gripping! I hope you finish the last chapter, cause this is one hell of a cliff-hanger! Great Job!

~April
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 12 . 4/6/2003
wow! That sure is one amazing story! It's got every emotion known to man(and turtle!) in it, just the way an awesome story should. MAn, I love this! Keep it up! I can't wait to read more! PS. I loved the part about paying, not accepting checks! LOL!
Kaiya Mouri chapter 12 . 2/25/2003
Please write the rest. I hope you get over your writer's block soon. It's very well written. I love Lotus. She's not a character that was mentioned too often but I love it! Again, great fic!
Francois Noir chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
ak! so, three posibilities of the father for lotus' daughter. i get what shredder said earlier, now. i really hope you write another chapter soon, this story is excellent. i've really enjoyed reading it, and i can't wait for more. this story kicks the shit!
Francois Noir chapter 11 . 10/24/2002
this is so sad!
Francois Noir chapter 10 . 10/24/2002
WOW! excellent chapter. my favorite so far. this story kicks ass!
Cake Eater chapter 8 . 10/24/2002
AK! a cliffie! on to chapter 9!
Cake Eater chapter 7 . 10/24/2002
hrm...very interesting...who's child is it? haha, i guess i'll just have to keep reading!
Cake Eater chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
beastie burger...hehehe...reminds me of the beastie boys, which i happen to be listening to right now! woot!
Fancy Face chapter 12 . 9/15/2002
wow! this was really good. that was a good twist in chapter 12. it was both a surpise and hint. can't wait for the next chapter!
sss979 chapter 10 . 6/2/2002
Gotta love that WONDERFUL relationship between Raph and Leo, don't you? LOL I think Raph needs to get his ass kicked every so often, just to keep him in his place. ;) Just as long as you don't kill him, all's well with the world. (Kill Raph and I'd have to de-friend you! LOL j/k) Good work, at any rate. I'm SO impressed. You sure are playing with us on the issue of Kameko's father. I think I'll die if you tell us Shredder's really the father (and I mean that MOST sincerely...) Happy ending here? PLEEEEEEEASE? LOL Later!