Reviews for Insufflate
Clarisse598 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I loved that!
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was well done, but I just have to tell you about a glaring error. Chest compressions/CPR should only be done when the victim's heart is stopped. If it's done when the heart is beating it can do some pretty hefty damage. Asthma attacks are caused by a histamine reaction that causes swelling of the airway. Asthma attacks are treated by the use of a rescue inhaler which is a bronchodilator, and it works by opening the airways to/in the lungs to make breathing easier. What's terrifying about asthma attacks is that forcing air into the lungs or CPR isn't going to help. It's a physical problem only helped by a bronchodilator or IV steroids.
ladyjazz55 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved the story "Insufflate". You captured the guys beautifully. This the first story by you have read, but I look forward to reading others.

Happy New Year!

Ladyjazz86
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm not sure if CPR really works with astma because the airways are swollen, but I really liked this story.
TMVH50 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Love the Danny whump! I thought you did a great job describing the emotions that both boys were experiencing. Looking forward to the other Hawaii Five 0 stories that you have written :-D
Qweb chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Welcome to 5-0 fic.

I loved the repetition of Danny couldn't breathe ending with Steve not minding the rant because Danny could breathe.
sleepyinhi chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Asthma attacks, even the simple ones are not a whole lot of fun. The airway closes, and the medicines in the inhaler helps to open them. Unfortunately, because I only suffer from mild attacks, I happen to forget my inhaler often as well - can totally understand, and see Danny doing that.
Onthnis chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Thank you for this nice story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Nicely done, but you should take out the chest compressions...a person only does that when the victim's heart has stopped beating. If Steve really did that to Danny, he'd MAKE his heart stop...
Synbou chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That one made me shake my head at the boys and smile.