Reviews for Darkness Beneath the Skin
Absolutely fantastic fan fiction! My heart was pained at the end for I was not expecting it, but that is also what makes this story so wonderful. Your smut writing was amazing, very classy and not filthy. Leaves just enough for your audiences imagination to run WILD! I never really leave comments, but I had to for you. Thank you. This was truly a treat.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Truly Amazing, I wish it didn't end
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was so beautiful! I would love to see a sequel one-shot of Darkness and Lily meeting one more time in a dream (maybe on her wedding night! ;)). I just loved this. It was so lovely.
persephonal chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is wonderfully artful. Would make just as much sense rewritten as a Labyrinth fanfiction.
Lady Augustin chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
So loved reading this it was a great little story, I wish there were more Legend fan-fiction stories. I really did like this version, to bad she didn't get to stay with him though. Have you thought of making a sequel where they are reunited. I hope to see more of your work :).
ladyleahrbloom chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Loved it! Wel done you!
jansrapolis chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Thank you for posting this here. I came across it a few days ago on one of my usual legend related google searches and loved it. I am very infatuated with Lily's seduction and transformation and your depiction of it was much enjoyed.

It's just too bad she couldn't have stayed with darkness as his queen...