Reviews for Floodgates
HKH4 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
gret chap
Anonymous Legacy chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
You write very well designed fight scenes, especially given this zombie-infested situation. Creative designation of the AIs too; who knew Instinct could manifest itself as Beta? I feel like that's one of your strongest suites: creating original characters. They all manage to fit into the story without sounding like complete OCs, as if they truly already belong. Their actions, thoughts, and characteristics earn a reader's attachment. Seriously, if any of them die, I would be saddened and disappointed at their loss. You did a good job in creating this, so please try and update when or if you can! No pressure though; do it on your own pace.
Reaper10119 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Love it! Was kind of confused with the AI names, since eta and iota were carolinas ai's, but after reading an AN I'm guessing that hadn't been cannonified yet. Also, tex is the Beta AI fragment. But besides that I love it! Though you should have more York in there! It'd be interesting to see his laid back smart assedness with the flood.
HKH4 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
cool chap.
HKH4 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
good story
MaryBeth Church chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Really really really really really really really good. Oh my gosh. So good.
MaryBeth Church chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Really good, please continue!
MaryBeth Church chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Well drat... he's dead... but OMG continue! Please!
MaryBeth Church chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Oh my gosh... I really hope he doesn't die/become a weird zombie thingy

Great job!
MaryBeth Church chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow! It's really good. Really well written... TOO well written... I don't think I'm sleeping tonight...

Anyway... good job! Keep going!
HKH4 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Great story, very well made!
Anonymous Legacy chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Very suspenseful. Your characterization of the freelancers is, once again, very entertaining and believable. Can't wait to read more!
kiwipixel77 chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Hey I know I already reviewed this when you put up the first chapter, but I just had to say that this one was by far my favourite. You got all the characters' personalities down (and I like the ones you made). I didn't see a single spelling or grammar mistake. It was very interesting and you had my attention the entire time. Good job, I'll be waiting for more!
Randompie chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
You did wonderful. Amazing chapter. I look forward to the next.
anotamous chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Red vs blue itself took place after halo CE as confirmed by the staff and the quote "next thing I know master chief just blows up the whole covenant armada, and I get stuck here in the middle of nowhere fighting a bunch of blue guys". Recollections were 1 year post human covenant war, and I have no clue about project freelancer.