Reviews for Moebius Past
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 13 . 5/16
love it, please update!
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 13 . 1/22
I do hope you continue I honestly love the story and how it's written it draws you in you're doing a fantastic job although what happened to Hedwig? I'm just curious unless I missed what happened to her
sabb chapter 13 . 1/15/2021
what an interesting story! knew right from the beginning we had a time loop kind of situation ahh cant wait to see when everybody else finds out about salazar being harry. that will be a laugh. hope this isnt an abandoned story. fingers crossed it gets updated !
cg037 chapter 13 . 8/19/2020
It is a great story so far, keep up the good work.

Will we see Godric being sent to the future as well? I hope so and I am looking forwards to your next update.
wolfgirl232323 chapter 13 . 5/24/2020
I love your book! When you have time, can you please update? I can't wait to read what happens next!
Refreshingly Original chapter 13 . 5/22/2020
I originally found your edit version on AO3, but after reading those two chapters I was desperate for more and so I set out to find the original on here.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and I look forward to continuing reading your newer version.
faiecho chapter 13 . 5/19/2020
I really hope that you are still working on this. It is a great story and I am loving reading it. Be safe
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 13 . 4/5/2020
I'm enjoying the story so far, and I appreciate how much research into lore and myths you've done for this, as well as the accompanying historical research you'd have needed to do. There were only a few points I found which you may want to look into, in order from most important (in my opinion) to least important. The last of them is more just 'for historical accuracy' rather than a 'story-breaker' or anything.

First, then, is this...Why is Salazar/Herrick being asked to attend every Order meeting when he's not a member, or did you forget to tell us he joined? If he's not, why IS he being asked to EVERY meeting, which would be extremely careless and unusual for a group like the Order?

Second, after reading one of your A/N's a few chapters back (from 13), where you said it should be the year 2000 because only 5 years have passed in the present time, it made me think back to the early chapters of the story, and I'm pretty sure in chapter 1 or 2, when Salazar cast a Tempus in...Diagon, I think?-anyway, when he cast a Tempus, it said "August 13th, 2005". So, if it's really only 2000, that needs to be corrected.

Also, in the 990's-1000's, women couldn't own property (it could be inherited through the deaths of all male relatives over age 14, though), it had to go in a man's name. That means, even if Rowena made the arrangements and provided the money (in full or part), the deed would have had to go in either Salazar's or Godric's name. Or names. There might have been a method of wording to allow ownership to pass into all four of their families if something happened to the initial owner, though I think they would have needed a method to pass it on to those who are non-blood-related to them regardless, so such a variable contract would have been a good idea regardless of initial ownership.
goldenzingy46 chapter 13 . 3/28/2020
There’s always a moment of sadness when you reach the last chapter in an unfinished fanfiction, but I’m sure you’re working harder on it and I look forward to the update!

P.S: is there anyone else who will know that’s he’s Salazar Slytherin? And will he make up with the other founders?
goldenzingy46 chapter 11 . 3/28/2020
Congratulations, Salazar! You are officially the last to know!
goldenzingy46 chapter 7 . 3/28/2020
Salazar be like, “Denial is just a river in Egypt” lmao
Serpent91 chapter 13 . 10/20/2019
Well written!
Sandra chapter 13 . 10/2/2019
I found this story long ago when you first started writing it. Your skills have indeed improved over time. I recognized the first chapters then parts of proceeding ones. Perhaps you edited them since I originally read them. You still have a long way to go and I hope to see the story finished this time. I like Hilde and Einin, you wrote them well, along with the changes you made to secondary canon characters. Well done. I also really enjoyed your foray into Norse mythology and description of ancient practices. Sadly America is really lacking in history education. You'd think history started with the European landings on the continent. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this story and sharing it with us. You need never apologize for the time it takes between chapters. You are not punching a clock or being paid for any of this. You are doing us a favor. That said, please hurry up and get the next one out. I've read the story straight through from the start but now I have to wait with everyone else. Bummer.
Teufel1987 chapter 13 . 9/30/2019
Huh, and I thought that the whole "All Slytherins are evil" idea came about because of Voldemort's actions...

I think it would be hard for anyone to see through Riddle's charm and charisma and see the monster that lurks within. I do believe Dumbledore was the only one who got to glimpse that.
Riddle had all his teachers thinking him to be a model student. He had them eating out of his hand.
I doubt a person like him would have been spotted in the Muggle world. There are a lot of psychopaths who have managed to fly under the radar, and their true nature hidden from the rest of the world.

Anyway, nice chapter.
dnaomic chapter 13 . 9/28/2019
I hope you aren't pairing sal/Harry up with Hilde?

Perhaps i need to re-read the chapter/s but when you brought up settlers book you made it sound like doubles is dead? Also, sal seemed to skip the part where he accepted that he was harry. I almost thought the story must be adopted by a new author.