Reviews for Moebius Past
Serpent91 chapter 13 . 10/20/2019
Well written!
Sandra chapter 13 . 10/2/2019
I found this story long ago when you first started writing it. Your skills have indeed improved over time. I recognized the first chapters then parts of proceeding ones. Perhaps you edited them since I originally read them. You still have a long way to go and I hope to see the story finished this time. I like Hilde and Einin, you wrote them well, along with the changes you made to secondary canon characters. Well done. I also really enjoyed your foray into Norse mythology and description of ancient practices. Sadly America is really lacking in history education. You'd think history started with the European landings on the continent. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this story and sharing it with us. You need never apologize for the time it takes between chapters. You are not punching a clock or being paid for any of this. You are doing us a favor. That said, please hurry up and get the next one out. I've read the story straight through from the start but now I have to wait with everyone else. Bummer.
Teufel1987 chapter 13 . 9/30/2019
Huh, and I thought that the whole "All Slytherins are evil" idea came about because of Voldemort's actions...

I think it would be hard for anyone to see through Riddle's charm and charisma and see the monster that lurks within. I do believe Dumbledore was the only one who got to glimpse that.
Riddle had all his teachers thinking him to be a model student. He had them eating out of his hand.
I doubt a person like him would have been spotted in the Muggle world. There are a lot of psychopaths who have managed to fly under the radar, and their true nature hidden from the rest of the world.

Anyway, nice chapter.
dnaomic chapter 13 . 9/28/2019
I hope you aren't pairing sal/Harry up with Hilde?

Perhaps i need to re-read the chapter/s but when you brought up settlers book you made it sound like doubles is dead? Also, sal seemed to skip the part where he accepted that he was harry. I almost thought the story must be adopted by a new author.
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 9/19/2019
Your story telling has improved from when you started the story. I have only just discovered...and devoured...your story today. So I had the pleasure of reading your first words her to the ones written on September 15. Your story is so rich, and you have put so many details into it. Well done. I have to admit that the first few chapters were simplistic, but wow, has it ever evolved. If you compare your writing to Ms Rowling’s...look at the size of book 1 vs book 7. Vast difference. Same as your chapters. But you have allowed your characters to evolve and grow. And you don’t seem to have any continuity errors. Not that ai found. There are the occasional dropped word or errors, but again, not many. (Just remember that bare is naked, and bear is carry or grrrr. ;). ) lol
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 9/19/2019
Lol, it was worth the pain in your ass. What a great job writing it all out and researching. Totally enjoying the story
clover cat Klee chapter 13 . 9/17/2019
ooooooooooh, what a chapter! I really like his communications with Hilde:) and that exchange about Bill's sense of adventure("left it in egypT!"xDDDD) really made me crack up. Good for Fen, finally getting to go out and maybe help:)
Ellie68 chapter 13 . 9/15/2019
Absolutely amazing, I love this new chapter.
misherukuro chapter 13 . 9/14/2019
Thanks for continuing to share your awesome writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2019
snape is not a spy for dumbles name one time snape gave info to dumbles where it was acted on
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 9/13/2019
Fantastic chapter. I'm enjoying your story and look forward to reading what happens next.
sunsethill chapter 13 . 9/13/2019
Interesting idea that the Knights of Walpurgis go all the way back to Godric. If they went underground, it would be similar to many of the "theories" about the Templars. It's good to see Salazar make some headway with Remus. I'm always happy to see a new chapter for this and appreciate your commitment to complete the story. It's a good one and deserves an ending.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 13 . 9/13/2019
Yay! An update! I love this story so very very much!
Slow updates related to depression is totally reasonable - don’t sweat it. We understand.

I’m really thrilled that Charlie is getting some screen time! He’s the only Weasley kid who never dates because “he’s too focused on dragons”, or something along those lines, and that gives him a special place in my heart. The dragons also give him a special place in my heart, separately, so combined? He’s awesome.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 12 . 8/19/2019
So, it’s been a year since the last update, but since the story ran 4 years between the first and last updates I’m not giving up hope entirely yet.
I just found this story and it’s amazing. Pure awesome. Also, I very much appreciate your attitude towards romance in this fic - frankly, too much romance ruins all the other plotty things going on. So thanks for that.
All the lore that keeps coming up is really fascinating.
Serpent91 chapter 12 . 5/26/2019