Reviews for Touch Me Once & It's All Hazy
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I like forward Rachel. Wish we could have seen her understudy get hers. Any chance of a sequel at some point? Good fic. Want more.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Cute one shot
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is such a cute story:) As always you create wonderful chemistry between Noah and Rachel,even when their interaction has been minimal. In fact given that Rachel suffers a concusion it is amazing that they are able to flirt/connect at all, though when Noah is involved perhaps its not so surprising.

I loved how you included some references that most Puckleberry fans will get,like the cute hand comment,and also I wondered if the name given to Rachel's understudy was a nod to Quinn?And the fact that her boyfriend gave Rachel dairy when she's lactose intolerant was perhaps a reference to Finn forgetting that vegans don't eat meat?Or maybe I'm overthinking things?

Anywho I loved how quickly Rachel got jealous of how the nurse was flirting with Noah,and how he didn't want her alone by herself in the hospital. His choice of t-shirt is pure Puck though and I'm sure Rachel will enjoy finding out if its true or not ;)
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is so cute. I love that they sort of already knew of each other - at the mailboxes together! - and they both used the roof to get away.

"Would you like a cup of coffee, or my phone number?" This was my favorite line, so perfect and so Rachel. Loved this story!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hahaha, liked Rachel's personal rant at the beginning. Is the "Lucy" name a reference to Quinn, and this line to the Wicked Witch?

"she just wanted to slap her b*tch of an understudy, and her little boyfriend too"

For a moment I had the feeling that they were meeting as Roger and Mimi from "Rent", although this way was nice too. Haha, the reference to their "fake relationship" were funny, just like the phrase in his shirt, and he really was a knight in shining armor.

Cute story!
My one true love chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was awesome. so super cute. If this is exactly how I think they should've met as adults if they didn't know each other in high school. I really enjoyed the story!
Butterfly2389 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Eeeeee! BB, this turned out so good. It was so cute and sweet! Sorry it took me so long to review. I've had a crazy week, but this made it infinitely better. ;) I really liked how you had Rachel getting jealous over Noah, when he was only supposed to be her fake boyfriend. And the ending was so cute! How you had Rachel being the more forward one was great! Really great one-shot, bb! And I can't wait for the next chapter of ITROCA! :)
bella0148 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
any chance of a part two?
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was a super fun and cute story! It's just sweet enough! Loved it!
demurelyyours chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was so cute! It's like the start of a beautiful, sexy, Jewish relationship! Great job, bb! :)
ItsWhatIWrite chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Adorable! This story put a smile on my face. :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
sweet will there be a sequel to this?

happy 2012
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I think this story is just amazing ! It was so good to read ! I really love little stories like yours :p
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Cute story. I loved the G string line. :-)
bahnannah chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
too cute! i know it's a horrible way to meet a guy - you know, almost falling off a roof and ending up splitting your head open - but it worked. if i got a guy like noah out of it, heck, i'd go to the er too. oooohhhh, hot doctor noah. hmm. that sounds good too.

hey! there ya go - your next idea for a fic. you could write a LONG, LENGTHY, ROMANTIC, HUMOROUS tale with noah as a doctor. i know you can do it. you're fabulous all the way around. i will pledge my undying fanfic love for you. you know, in the totally platonic, love you like only a complete stranger, non-creepy type of way. k? K! lol