Reviews for iDestroy
Ella chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
I love icarly and your book
irshgirl chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Wow this was nail biting and super tense - i am soo loving this power play going on with Carmen and Julie .
Still wondering what they have on each other to make them pawns but loving the intrigue and mystery too much to Nancy drew it myself .
Hmmmm wondering exactly what the importance and connection of kylie is in this ? Hoping Gibby throws a wrench in whatever it is on the angle (:
OOOOOOh War ! This is sooooo gonnna be Good !
Awesome chapter ! Loved it !
rockybluewigs chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
I found this story at a forum, and I thought I was the only one who posted an iCarly fic, because no one really watches this show a lot.
Oh my god, I really enjoyed each and every plot here, because it's like how I envision iCarly is supposed to be (seriously, I don't really like the new episodes... They're ending the show in a sour note)
I have to know why Julie wants to destroy iCarly. I think we all want to know. Lol. Anyway, it seems like she's attacking them for no reason, but everything happens for a reason, so some people would wonder why is she attacking them.
Every character isn't out of character either.
But also, when you're writing dialogue, make sure the reader knows who's talking sometimes... It was a little confusing in some chapters. (omg, concrit)
Also, update soon, and don't keep the readers hanging. (:
somniloque chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Very interesting fanfic, I've really caught in it and I can't wait for new episode! I like the Spencer and Carly's mom's plot, but the rest is intriguing too. I'll follow this fic and I hope you'll add something in the near future. I wish you lots of inspiration! :)

xoxo
endorphins
irshgirl chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Intriguing chapter .
The gibby thing is interesting and i wonder if its part of the scheme or if it just is one of those things that happens to him.
really enjoyed jealous Sam and the fight with Freddie -nothing like a steak dinner to ease some of it though.
Furious Sam was hilarious .Can i kill her tommorow ? Can i beat her up tommorow ?
perfect and so true to Sam. laughed so hard at that.
Wow intense heartbreaking backstory about Carly and Spencer's mom and quite sad but also makes me curious as to why their dad wouldnt tell them when they got older and how Julie is connected .
Loved this
ThatSamGirl chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
yes! love the ending!
Dwyn Arthur chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Congratulations on posting! Every chapter is building some suspense here, not just about Julie, but also how deeply this conspiracy may run in the town. Everyone seems potentially connected.

Carly’s story is also moving forward. Looking forward to seeing how this intersects with Julie’s plotg

Gibby inviting his stalkery super-fan to the movies-hilarious! Not sure if it’s an allegory, but it’s funny and very in character. And a typical result once they get there!
irshgirl chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Intriguing chpater here ...why do i get the feeling spencer and Carly's mom is somehow connected to Julie or perhaps im just nancy drew in (:
Love how Sam dragged them all to tthe movies to relax.
freddie your girlfriend stole my credit card -loved this line so much. Got a kick out of how Sam just gave it back and then he bought her snacks -too cute and made me smile .
Curious that Carmen might not be the little evil minion Julie expects -curious about if this change of plans alters the original scheme .
Great chapter , enjoyed it alot
Saphirabrightscale chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Ooooohhhhh this is so exciting, please update soon! Why is Julie doing this? How did Carly's mom die? Will Sam and Freddie break up? Please update soon!
irshgirl chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Obssessive spencer and carly was nice and interesting that their mom is from the south, curious to find out if this aunt maggie knows anything or what the connection is to Juile.
Love freddie and Sam researching together and i am really hoping it will be Gibby that will be the one to throw a wrench in the nefarious evil plans.
dont know why but i really want Gibby to be the one saving them .
Awesome chapter
irshgirl chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Wow great and powerful chapter .
My arms literally have goosebumps as i am sitting here rereading Carly's reaction to finding her mothers grave.
Her calling for spencer still has me numb .
OMG i wonder what the full story is concerning their mom and just , wow .
Oh and random thoughts, not a fan of the april fools episode but Back to the future is one of my fave movies so i loved that part.
We agree on the pointlessness of the One directionepisode. i dont get it at all and the glee guys can take over the song from them .
besides freddie acting the jerk, i got alot from the iopen a restaraunt and really loved this new side of Gibby.
Love this story (:
irshgirl chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Loved the group interaction here and had me chuckling with Gibby wanting to take off his shirt .
Sam and freddie must be getting the same bad vibe off of Julie . had me laughing at Carly's 'innocent until proven tricky '- such a carly thing to say.
Thorough manipulative villians -i like . i love a mystery and this is a really good one. one part of me is trying to figure it out while the other part wants to beshocked to the core .
excelent chapter
irshgirl chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Okay i was going all giddy with sam and fredddie back together ! The flashback of how they got back together was wonderful and i felt it really captured them without being overly dramtic -it was simple and to the point absolutly perfect.
The i miss you literally had me sighing AWWWW to the screeen ! Love them together .
For some reason the dress that sam had on had me giggling -reckon i could see Carly putting together this dress and saying wear it .
More suspense -yikes , i wanna know what evil plan the group has up their sleeve.
really loved this chapter and especially sam and freddie
irshgirl chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
OH my gosh this was fun , soo much fun !
your nevel is so on spot i could hear his annoying tone in my head when he was aplogizing with tickets . You had me laughing when sam and Carly put freddie in the hot seat on the voting -ever the diplomat freddie .
Spencer's line about the bribery was plain brilliant and hilarious .
Evil plot is now afoot and this just keeps pulling me in and since i am tied on who i detest more (nevel or Nora which its really close ) i am anxious to see their parts in this a little more .
great chapter
irshgirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow this just gets you right off and yay!
Boy all the baddies /enemies are all here and i am way beyond curious as to who this mysterious julie is and why she is so hell bent on destroying icarly .
Intriguing start and i am off to the next chapter (: