Reviews for He's my roommate
AnimeFreak347 chapter 5 . 7/14
DAMN KEVIN. NO CHILL.
I need an update im dying from not knowing what happens. please dont abandon the story!

Also, my heart is dying and needs Mattie to get some sort of revenge, preferably making Alfred and Arthur feel like crap, but not before they get beat up by each other for hurting Mattie, because they were both horrible to him in different ways.
And then they both get their butts kicked by an enraged France.

...
PLEASE UPDATE!
Please continue this
Damn poor Matthew
SableTable chapter 20 . 6/6
Please finish this I will hold my breath until you do!
Nike Scarlet chapter 2 . 5/22
This is freaking hilarious!
This story is AMAZING! Please tell me you've not abandon it!
I love this so much! Please update soon!
HI chapter 20 . 4/24
why the f*ck isnt this finished, this is too good to not have been updated for a year
Oh my god, your story made me laugh so hard that I couldn't breathe! I definitely love the bromance between Ivan and Alfred. But this chapter is a bit confusing to me. What is the kind of relationship between Alfred and Mai? (national) Enemy? Ally? Because at first u described them as allies, then the next moment they started to yell at each other like sworn foes . And at which time did the incident at the begining of this chapter happen? Could you tell me some historical facts mentioned in there? And since the Vietnam War was considered as a part of the Cold War, did Mai have anything to do with Ivan in this story? One more thing to say to America: KEEP BEING A DICK LIKE THAT, DUDE AND NO ONE WILL FUCKING LOVE YOU :v (Sorry for ranting, pls update soon.)
AnimeExManga chapter 3 . 4/6
pfft ah XD if only tho!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This story is amazing! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
im sick of those sappy romance stories, MAKE MORE OF THIS PLEEEAAASE
I NEED IT
I NEED IT SO MUCH
MOOOAAAAR
BlackNoblesse chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
XD Oh God! 'How are we going to tell the press?' How are you going to tell the other countries! This was too funny!
avolowolf11CC chapter 3 . 10/15/2015