Reviews for Three Women
Aronim chapter 3 . 2/16
Wow, this is so messed up. And yet oddly sweet. That's probably the best possible way it could be. You write some very, very good broken people and maintain a very good atmosphere.

Well done.
DiamondGamer chapter 3 . 2/2
I love your SH stories. You should keep writing.
LapisLazuli100 chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Wow. This was really creepy, really unsettling... and Very Nice :-) You seemed to possess an amazing understanding of these two characters. In this story, just like the previous: There She Goes, the characters seem to come alive. Thank you Saint :-) was definitely worth the wait!
bren97122 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Wow. Just... Wow. Amazing chapter. I've said this before, but I LOVE this story so much. This chapter really wrapped it up nicely. Angela is a great character and a broken woman, but all she needs is someone to love her. James' reactions are real and raw. James preventing her from killing herself and then trying his hardest to tell her he loves her made me want to cry. It sooooo damn sweet and emotional ;_; This probably my favorite story on this site and I was glad I was along for the ride. You also introduced me to James/Angela, one of my new favorite OTPs and inspired me to write about her in general. Will you be doing any more Angela-Centric fics in the future?
bren97122 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
This is so beautiful. More. MORE!
Idonotneedaname chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Great story : it is a shame that you probably won't be continuing it.
xiia chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
This is so good. I really love how in character everyone is. Great work.
fazed343 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
:D

i like it
LapisLazuli100 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
This was really neat, a Thanksgiving story. I like how you continue to peel back the layers of both these characters, through the making of the thanksgiving dinner; and how falling snow provoked memories of abuse in Angela. I also thought the ending was very touching as well. They're sort of repulsed by eachother, yet they secretly ache for affection. Beautiful.
LapisLazuli100 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
:-) Wow... you never cease to amaze me with just how -Spot On- your portrayals are of James & all other characters from Silent Hill 2 I find it almost spooky ;-) but in a GOOD way. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter. Sorry it took me so long. But I love what I see so far.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Really interesting. Looking forward for more!
Hushabye chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow. You know, I thought about this pairing for a long time but never had a good idea, or even the guts, to write it. And you wrote them so believably. Once again, I'm awestruck by the ease with which you write such deep and conflicting emotions: Angela flitting from persona to persona, just as she sees James; the way she gave herself to him at the end, neither of them knowing what they were doing. It's just... wow. I can't wait for the next chapter. :3