Reviews for A Pet Too Far
lella7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I can just imagine Charlie being one of those kids who is always bringing pets home. This was a great way to use your prompt and I loved your characterisation of Charlie, particularly his horror when his parents suggest putting a silencing charm on the augurey and the descriptions of him carefully tending to injured creatures.
Lylo's Sheep chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was a really cute idea. I think It's great that you are writing about Charlie's childhood. I love it when people make backstories. I read a really good one about how Lupin became a werewolf the other day. Charlie reminds me of my brother. He is obsessed with birds. Last week he dragged us down to Louisiana to go to SOAR. It's a bird show for endangered/hurt falcons and eagles. So you know what SOAR stands for? No? Save Our American Raptors. Do you know what his favorite car games are? "Name that Bird" and "If You Were a Harpie Eagle, Where Would You Nest?". He's 7 years old. Anyway, that was the best story I read today. I really like FanFics about minor characters. I really hate it when people introduce a new main character. It kind of reminds me of Twilight when they do that. It's like they are creating a fantasy about them selves rather than the book. That reminds me, I also hate it when people make fanfics for t.v. shows that are still on air. It's like guessing what will happen next during a movie. It gets annoying. I have a question for you. What the hell is a shrake? Oh, and you are missing a comma somewhere, but I'm not telling you where. :P I know this was a ridiculously long review, but I'm mad at the moment. I get emails saying I got a review, and I get really excited since not many people read my stories. I am looking forward to the feedback, so I check it and it says "That was cute lol". What kind of a review is that? So I apologies for ranting and I really hope you win the contest. Good Luck!
herstorynerd chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Charlie had to get his love of animals from somewhere lol good job.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lols XD Very nice XD I can just imagine little Charlie Weasley bringing all sorts of magical and non-magical creatures home as pets XD I guess that's where "Scabbers" came from XD