Reviews for Here With Me
Frodo's sister chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
You did well in showing Elrohirs grief over Eladan's death.
YunaDax chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
My goodness this is a powerful peice of fic you have woven. It brings ones heart from anguish to utter joy in the space of paragraphs, complete with all the emotions inbetween.
A supurb peice of work!
Dameon chapter 4 . 12/29/2003
It was a sad, wonderful story. I enjoyed it greatly, especially the happy ending. Congratulations on a story well done.
Ardulin chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
That was lovely! I adore the way you wrote the twins and you managed to get nearly all of my favourite elves in there - if you had Haldir that would have been it! Although I think that it might have been too short - I want more! lol! Anyway, it is a lovely story and I have it on my favourites list. Well done! :)
Narya2 chapter 4 . 4/16/2003
God, I never thought that I would cry that easily, but I did.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain Elrohir must have been in ...

It was wonderful. That's all I have to say to you about your story. Wonderful.

Narya
TDWidow chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
Wow. I just...wow.

You have an amazing talent for writing! I'm very impressed. :)
Lina Skyetoo lazy to log in chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
*sobs* Oh...it's so beautiful..a happy ending...my heart bled for them in teh beginning, then as I read on, I find a happy ending! *hugs you* thanks for the happy ending!
HaloGatomon chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
*sniffs* Omg...that seriously made me cry! Call me strange but I love fics that make me cry. What a wonderful story! Very well done!
Kenelfie chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
This is so sweet! I'm pretty much crying coz it's so good! Keep writing! Woodelf193 :)
Nemis chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
Gil! *does happy-dance*

Sorry... I got distracted. :))

This was quite beautiful, and of course the ending is great! *cuddles all the elfies* (especially all the reincarnated ones ;))
Anita H chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
Lovely ending :) I already had a feeling it was Gil-galad (faint feeling, mind you). They are together again, that's all I wanted to see as the ending of this little story!
Emerin chapter 3 . 10/8/2002
*crying into her fanfiction hanky*
Raritaji chapter 3 . 10/6/2002
*Balls her eyes out, sobbing* That was so sad! Those two twins are the sweetest boys I have ever known! You really captured the grief, and the sorrow, especially of Elrohir. Hurry with more, please!
Anita H chapter 3 . 10/6/2002
phew...this is so sad.

I just don't have words for it.

It's really good, that I must say. All those emotions...so sad. Especially their last few moments together, it got me crying and that doesn't happen often.

If he goes on griefing like this he will be together with his brother again, but then in the Halls of Mandos.
Soledad chapter 3 . 10/6/2002
You know, it's an evil thing to make us all sad and sympathetic and then leave us hanging like that. Have you no mercy with your readers? (Though who am I to speak, really...)

Wonderfully-written story with true feelings, hopefully it will end well for poor Elrohir.