Reviews for Race To Witch Mountain 2
Emma chapter 1 . 3/20
I Don't Have A Review For This Movie But I Want A Link For Where I Can Watch This Movie
Teri chapter 10 . 3/15
Really liked every chapter. How's it going to end?
John chapter 1 . 3/15
Not bad at all, you have the beginnings of a good story, introduced a new character quickly and one with a hint of a mysterious back story, remember to watch the film a lot and don't forget the abilities the twins have, Seth wouldn't have been hit the second time as he mistrusts humans in general and he can dematerialise as he did at the end of the movie, but overall I like it. Good luck in writing more of either this or others,
Bwphorse chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Ummm are you going to keep writing? I would like you too :) its a pretty good fanfic!
i am a Fire-jay chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Oh my gosh! I LOVE No! She is wag to awesome and cool.
And I think I might like Hunter. I always seem to like the bad guys.
Oh well. :)
Update soon! Please?

LOVE,
Cheyenne
Tahtikissa chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Nice!
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I wonder what happened between Jo, Seth, and Sara while Jack and Alexsi were breaking through the barriers with Hunter.
Yaryna chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
The chapter is great and would look great as a motion picture. As far as I can see you have a great imagination which enables you to write scripts for movies. I can't wait to read more; I've taken great interest in your writing.
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Love this story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Firestar'sniece chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Dear Chase bond,

Thank you for updating! I am glad to see an update!

I must say, Henry Burke is more cruel than I originally thought.

So, will Henry ever get his daughter? If he does, what will happen after that? Does his daughter even know that she's been kidnapped?

How will Henry react when he finds out that his daughter hasn't even aged? Can she even age anymore? What will happen if she can't?

What will happen if the president finds out that Burke is disobeying his orders? What will he do? What will Burke do?

How will Seth and Sara react if they find out that their people kidnapped Burke's daughter? How will Jack and Alex react? What will Jack and Alex think of Seth and Sara's people if they find out that they kidnapped Burke's daughter and that's why Henry's like that? Will they still think of Seth and Sara's people the same? Will they think of them differently? How will this affect their perspective and view of Seth and Sara's people?

I hope you update soon! This is getting good!

Sincerely,

RunningQueenx5 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Ermygawd! That was AWESOME! Hunter da badass! Circus freak! Lol, it was great in all seriousness, few to none spelling errors, and no grammatical mistakes (as far as I could tell)
What does she have planned? Invasion of her own... Hmmmm
LoTR! I love them Sooo much! Lego for da win!
LovelyDovely chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I'm really looking foward to next chapters! I love the story line, and how you've incorporated Jo into an after-story of your own!
Can I get your advice? Which RTWM story appeals to you more, a story about Seth and Sara returning to Earth to help Alex unlock the full capacity of a brain, only to find a girl with no memories of her past and similar powers to Seth and Sara's race, or a story about Seth and Sara returning to Earth to try and intergrate with human society, only for both of them to find more then they expected there? If you want better summaries, I haven't got them yet, but which do you think would be better?
Thank you! :D
Penny chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Love your writing! Not too long, not too short ( for a short story) and keeps me interested. Would like it if things were a bit more difficult too over come with slightly more complicated ways of solving problems and such. When things seem to easy it isn't as interesting. Would like a small twist in the end, so we don't all predict exactly whats going to happen. You don't have to use any of my suggestions though. I find your story very interesting and fun to read as it is, just trying to give tips to maybe make it even more interesting than it is. Can't wait to read more.
Penny
Firestar'sniece chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Dear Chase Bond,

I hope you prolong the story more than 2 or 3 chapters! I so don't want this story to end! Please make a sequel!

I was a bit confused though. I thought the Hunter was a bad person? And I'm a little confused of what the Hunter's story line is. How does she fit into things? Is she supposed to be a character that ties this story into a sequel story?

Would Burke really go along with not trying to fight plan?

And just out of curiosity, how come Clint lied? Earth did kidnap some aliens. When will Clint's people find out about that? And what happens if they do?

And their people did kidnap some people from earth. At least they kidnapped Rebecca. (Whose been doing the other alien abductions in your story? Is it Sara's race or another alien race?) How will Clint's race answer to that? And how can they accuse earth when they are just as guilty? And how will Clint react when he finds out about Rebecca?

What happened to Seth and Sara? And what happened to Jo? We don't really find out much about them after they went to accomplish their end of the deal. They basically disappeared. Did Burke take them? If so, why? What's he doing to them?

I so hope that you prolong the story and add a sequel! You're a good writer and we need more good writers like you in the Race to Witch Mountain category!

Please update soon!

Sincerely,

Firestar'sniece chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Dear Chase Bond,

Thanks for updating! You made my day! Sorry that it took me some time to respond...

I'll be excited to see the next chapter.

Please, I'm begging you, please make a sequel to this story! It would kill me to see this story end!

And onto the questions:

So, what will happen with Burke's child?

And what will happen if Seth and Sara's father can't convince them to stop the attack on earth? Would Sara be able to?

Who are these fifth column (almost sounds like V).

And does earth have the technology to defend itself and stand a chance against aliens should earth be attacked?

Sincerely and looking forward to read the next chapter next,