Reviews for Race To Witch Mountain 2
Write more
nik chapter 1 . 7/19
Seth has the ability to manipulate molecules...if bullets couldn't do anything to him i doubt punches or kicks would too especially if he was expecting it, also at the end of the movie it seemed like jack had been gifted the ability of telepathy by sarah. Good on you though the plot line is definitely interesting and headed in a whole new direction what with a new alien
Dan chapter 1 . 7/16
Not a bad beginning to a decent sequel idea Chase..! I was definitely drawn into the character development, although the scene of the characters introduction to each other was a little longer than it should've been. I really like the idea you have written out for the plot so far... You're almost too good at your description of every different interaction between the returning characters and "Jo", but I don't want you to think it's not "ALL" necessary, cause you absolutely need to give a moderate amount of past intel. This is going to be especially important for "Jo", since she's a new character. Overall, you did a great job...! I look forward to reading some new additions to this work in the future. Keep up the good writing...!
Dude, you need to manage your time better Coz you take so long putting out these parts
Emma chapter 1 . 3/20
I Don't Have A Review For This Movie But I Want A Link For Where I Can Watch This Movie
Teri chapter 10 . 3/15
Really liked every chapter. How's it going to end?
John chapter 1 . 3/15
Not bad at all, you have the beginnings of a good story, introduced a new character quickly and one with a hint of a mysterious back story, remember to watch the film a lot and don't forget the abilities the twins have, Seth wouldn't have been hit the second time as he mistrusts humans in general and he can dematerialise as he did at the end of the movie, but overall I like it. Good luck in writing more of either this or others,
Bwphorse chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Ummm are you going to keep writing? I would like you too :) its a pretty good fanfic!
i am a Fire-jay chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Oh my gosh! I LOVE No! She is wag to awesome and cool.
And I think I might like Hunter. I always seem to like the bad guys.
Oh well. :)
Update soon! Please?

Tahtikissa chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I wonder what happened between Jo, Seth, and Sara while Jack and Alexsi were breaking through the barriers with Hunter.
Yaryna chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
The chapter is great and would look great as a motion picture. As far as I can see you have a great imagination which enables you to write scripts for movies. I can't wait to read more; I've taken great interest in your writing.
GurlNextDoor447 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Love this story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Firestar'sniece chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Dear Chase bond,

Thank you for updating! I am glad to see an update!

I must say, Henry Burke is more cruel than I originally thought.

So, will Henry ever get his daughter? If he does, what will happen after that? Does his daughter even know that she's been kidnapped?

How will Henry react when he finds out that his daughter hasn't even aged? Can she even age anymore? What will happen if she can't?

What will happen if the president finds out that Burke is disobeying his orders? What will he do? What will Burke do?

How will Seth and Sara react if they find out that their people kidnapped Burke's daughter? How will Jack and Alex react? What will Jack and Alex think of Seth and Sara's people if they find out that they kidnapped Burke's daughter and that's why Henry's like that? Will they still think of Seth and Sara's people the same? Will they think of them differently? How will this affect their perspective and view of Seth and Sara's people?

I hope you update soon! This is getting good!

RunningQueenx5 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Ermygawd! That was AWESOME! Hunter da badass! Circus freak! Lol, it was great in all seriousness, few to none spelling errors, and no grammatical mistakes (as far as I could tell)
What does she have planned? Invasion of her own... Hmmmm
LoTR! I love them Sooo much! Lego for da win!