Reviews for Family Tradition
the lola chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was so sweet! I loved your characterization & your idea of how things went down after the war. And the last line was priceless! Haha.
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"Scorpius Harry?" she suggested cheekily, dancing out of his arms as he gaped with horror.

"No, absolutely not!"

HAHAHA XD I love the way you portrayed Astoria. It was just brilliant.
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i love this, its really sweet! great writing style! i laughed really loud at the "scorpius harry" thing and now my family's staring at me funny.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aw, this was really adorable! Good job on the back and forth between Astoria and Draco - I really love this couple and the way you wrote them was great! I love that you also included a debate for them having a girl too - it makes sense that they wouldn't know which child they'd be having yet. Overall, great job! I really enjoyed it!
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great job!
scoroseal chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
story was good. but don't know why they gave Scorpius such a horrible middle name.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I like the idea of Draco fighting with the pureblood mania after the war. It's a nice thought. I also like the thought of Draco doing community service just because he likes it. In the sixth book we learn that he's not ACTUALLY as pissy as he seems most of the time, and I feel like that's something he'd do. Too bad they couldn't have had a girl named Lyra, though. That name is so pretty...*sigh* XD Very well done - What's Draco's middle name?