Reviews for Food Wars
Random Person chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Food fights are fun, and the story was great.
violet flame chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
thats hilarious he hit his own dad in the face. priceless
sauara chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Agree
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I would love to be in a food fight...if my hair wasn't so long. Somehow, I don't relish the idea of having to pick tomato seeds out of my hair for days.
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I still liked it
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love the ending! And I’d love to be in a food fight, too!
Jimperbam chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I have been voyaging through the pages of HTTYD fic for hours and have found little to nothing worth reading (or even readable). But THIS. This makes it all worth it. I think I could read this every day and not get tired of it. The ending is FLAWLESS.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I LOVED it !
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hahaha! Funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
lol i was laughing my but off and it was well written- this is a piece of writing i appreciate :)
Balhblah blah chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sorry, dad!
kissn'envy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Okay food fights are awesome, I have been in quite a few of themXD

I could picture Hiccup screaming in his head "EVASIVE MANEUVERS, EVASIVE MANEUVERS!"

And I could sooo see Gobber using his interchangable hand as a catepulting system for the food fight:P

Good story:)
Tot chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice story, loved the ending, it wasn't awkward at all, since it's a callback to the movie!

My favourite sentence, which made me really laugh out loud: "maybe his ability to be small was finally coming into use"... so being short is an ability, now, Hiccup?

lol
GaliCat chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Funny! "If looks could kill, Hiccup would be dead." And the way it all ends makes me wonder just how much trouble poor Hiccup got into (and he didn't even want to be in this fight in the first place!). Poor Hiccup.

A dragon food fight... now THAT would make an interesting story!
Wordwielder chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh, how I love this. And you. So..yeah. Great job :)