Reviews for Food Wars
Love this, I died laughing. Btw, AWESOME writing style.
Artwing7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I know, food fights sound like a lot of fun. Despite the mess they'd make. Good job!
Random Person chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Food fights are fun, and the story was great.
violet flame chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
thats hilarious he hit his own dad in the face. priceless
sauara chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Agree
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I would love to be in a food fight...if my hair wasn't so long. Somehow, I don't relish the idea of having to pick tomato seeds out of my hair for days.
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I still liked it
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love the ending! And I’d love to be in a food fight, too!
Jimperbam chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I have been voyaging through the pages of HTTYD fic for hours and have found little to nothing worth reading (or even readable). But THIS. This makes it all worth it. I think I could read this every day and not get tired of it. The ending is FLAWLESS.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I LOVED it !
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hahaha! Funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
lol i was laughing my but off and it was well written- this is a piece of writing i appreciate :)
Balhblah blah chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Sorry, dad!
Hinch92 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Okay food fights are awesome, I have been in quite a few of themXD

I could picture Hiccup screaming in his head "EVASIVE MANEUVERS, EVASIVE MANEUVERS!"

And I could sooo see Gobber using his interchangable hand as a catepulting system for the food fight:P

Good story:)
Tot chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice story, loved the ending, it wasn't awkward at all, since it's a callback to the movie!

My favourite sentence, which made me really laugh out loud: "maybe his ability to be small was finally coming into use"... so being short is an ability, now, Hiccup?

lol