Reviews for Counting Minutes
Terra.L chapter 1 . 3/14
For some reason I'm tearing up... Stupid Allen how dare you leave Kanda waiting like that?! T.T
Sehcturc chapter 1 . 2/17
A story has never made me tear up more than this one, holy fuck, how have I not known this existed...
Roseck chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh God! It's so sad I almost cry T_T

Ten years, ten long and lonely years he waited, and waited for his beansprout to coming back to him, and yet he didn't give up. Such a strong and faithful soul Yuu-chan has here! :(

Thanks for your hard work, I love it! I'll wait for your others wonderful stories to come :)
hopelessfreakz chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Omg. I'm crying.. Hahaha
Pls update your other stories!
Sverige Susan chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I cried the whole story. Somehow you touched something inside me and yeah, I cried like a baby, especially at the end. Allen and Kanda are now together and happy in a Summer Land ;A;
TickingPocketWatches chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I dont really know what to say. This was soo...touching! I had to stop reading it. My make up was leaking and I was fixing to be at a I finished it when I got home though.:) It was beautiful! One of my favoriates from you. I hope to see more like this? :3 You are, sir, an amazing writer! I hope I can learn more your style from reading your work.
Zorlia chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Congrats, you are the first writer to ever make me cry after reading a story. I envy your writing ability. Love your work.
amenokuma chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
"I think beansprout just got lost finding his way back." I seriously started to cry from this point on. It's so hard to read when your eyes keep filling with tears. I can only wish to have a love as beautiful as this. You are a cruel and wonderful man and I love you dearly.
Nagisa4ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY. nuff said
monochromevelyn chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
this is heartbreaking, yet the ending is mesmerizingly beautiful...thanks for the wonderful piece.
djcasteleijn chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
D: It's such a good story...But why?! Why do they have to die?! *cries in emo corner*
Mags chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Okay... This was soo well written that once I finished it , my sandwich was soked with tears.

A great story,
Mags
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Tears. That was beautiful
Chibi123Poof chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This like the second ot third time reading this story by accident and many time I read it will end the same almost crying. This strong and emotional and very beautiful.
I really love your work
morningnight chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This took me exactly 30 minutes to read because I couldn't stop crying and I had to keep stopping! I don't know why but since like the second paragraph I have been crying and I finally just said "fluff this" and read it through without stopping and now I wish I hadn't because I can't stop crying! It was so sad and so beautiful at the same time!