Reviews for The Murder of a Lady
Maradon chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Marvelously written, hope to read soon your other stories.
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Nicely done!
lilgenious chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was a great story! Milady de Winter's character was just right and even though the Duke of Buckingham had been killed in the novel I can totally see him acting the way he did in this story if he had been alive. Adeline is a great character! She is very well developed and I like how she was friends with Constance. Poor Constance though, to die a horrible death like that.

As for the d'Artagnan going to the convent in Bethune, it was because he was worried about Constance's safety. Maybe he had a different purpose to go there besides seeing if she was alright but the main reason was because Aramis' mistress sent him a letter telling d'Artagnan that Constance was safe in a convent. He doubted the safety of his lover when he found out that Milady de Winter was to go to the convent under a lie of protection from the Cardinal. Milady de Winter did not realise that Constance was there I don't think until the head nun introduced the two women which turned out to be a deadly mistake, as hours later one would walk out alive and the other would die in her lover's arms.

I can't wait to read your updates of your other story! This challenge response was absolutely wonderful to read. Keep up the great work!
Niahara Erskine chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Loved your story. Keeping Buckingham alive was a really nice touch :). I can't wait to read more of your other story now.
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Yay, you got it up! I enjoyed this a lot. The femme! D'Artagnan is a cool idea and it works well for this. Adeline is a good character and I can't wait to hear more of her story. I liked how you didn't kill Buckingham off as well. Anyway, good one-shot! Can't wait to see more of your other story too ;)
xXLiquidSugarXx chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Waahh! So incredibly good :) I can't wait to read The Lady Musketeer. From the sounds and spoilers it seems like it shall be quite splendidly amazing!

For the first time I'm enjoying the concept of a genderswap. Really, I think your fem!d'Artagnan is sticking as true to the original character as you can make it while still having a more feminine outlook.

Congrats on your amazing work and keep those talented fingers typing!