Reviews for The Arrangement
fineillsignup chapter 11 . 12/3
This was just great! I have been converted to this ship.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 3 . 7/13
Bravo! I never thought that I would want to read this one continuously... You wrote Gaara acting like that so good...
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 2 . 7/13
Wow... You have written it so well... And I like Ino as well... It is only now that I found out that she is the 2nd top student... I also wish that Kishi would have made more out of her... Funny that most of your stories are SaiSaku when the canon is SaiIno...
Mimi chapter 11 . 6/14
Wow .. I am really speechless.. Gaara ist so wonderfull and also Ino is so nicely presented .. I have got a new favourite Gaaino Story! Really keep on writing ! You really have a talent there. This story is so will written and has fit The Perfect amount of humour and seriosness. Thank you for sharing !
Lekha S chapter 11 . 6/7
Hello,
First of all, I want to thank you for sharing such a beautiful story. I couldn't help myself to reread this story again and again. And pardon my rudeness for not give a review earlier..I didn't have any confident with my English here

Thee plot, settings, characters, all were well-defined.. I could say no more. This piece is just perfect.. I love it. Keep writing, yuugiri-san :)
eleutheromaniac chapter 11 . 5/14
I don't think I'll be able to properly articulate just how much I loved reading this story. I recently got back into the Naruto fandom, and it's been so difficult for me to find stories that I feel do justice to both Gaara and Ino-two of my favorite characters from the series. They both tend to be written off as stereotypes, with Gaara being the angsty, quiet guy, and Ino being a loudmouthed flirt. That being said, this story is a true gem for giving them each such thoughtful, realistic personalities. Reading your characterization of them makes me wish that Kishimoto had taken a few pointers, lol

I kind of binge-read this, so I have to admit that I'm disappointed that it's over since it was so much fun to read. I'll be on a lookout for your other GaaIno fics (and maybe check out the others too!), so please keep writing!
asasi chapter 11 . 4/30
Woooow! It's soooo beautiful, well written, and heart warming. Your story is really great! I love Ino and Gaara interaction in here. All of the interaction between main characters and side characters are well built. Thank you for writing this
aleyaNSYI chapter 11 . 4/29
You know what?...i love this story so much..this story make me crazy when i read it!
turasoiche chapter 1 . 4/10
I like clueless gaara. and I love this book. props for the pairing.
This really beautiful story. I like Ino and Gaara, they are suit together. But i'm wondering, what happen to Shikamaru and Temari, did he really proposed to her? And again, this story is amazing...
Dreamer Jewel chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
I loved this story to no end. It was written with such grace. The 3rd person point of view was done very well. I don't think Gaara would be that clueless about some things.
Maybe, I'm wrong.
Still, this was such a good fix written with such professional ability- I can't help but sing your high praises.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
I literally cried on the vows scene. It was so beautiful yet heartbreaking. Wow, this is such a nice chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
It's 4:30am. I couldn't stop reading! After that kiss, I might just read all of it this morning! Lol
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
My god, that last part sent me butterflies!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Wow, just freaking wow. I have never imagined them together since I'm very Hinata-centric. But I think I must've finished all the nice, completed stories for her so I decided to check any stories on Ino. And I'm so freaking glad I stumbled upon your story!

Gaara was so adorable on the first chapter. And so good to see that although it's 11 chapters, you make it up wih the length of each one I can see.

This chapter is very emotional that your own plot is not impossible. Very heartbreaking and a serious issue for Gaara.