Reviews for The Arrangement
Dreamer Jewel chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
I loved this story to no end. It was written with such grace. The 3rd person point of view was done very well. I don't think Gaara would be that clueless about some things.
Maybe, I'm wrong.
Still, this was such a good fix written with such professional ability- I can't help but sing your high praises.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
I literally cried on the vows scene. It was so beautiful yet heartbreaking. Wow, this is such a nice chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
It's 4:30am. I couldn't stop reading! After that kiss, I might just read all of it this morning! Lol
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
My god, that last part sent me butterflies!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Wow, just freaking wow. I have never imagined them together since I'm very Hinata-centric. But I think I must've finished all the nice, completed stories for her so I decided to check any stories on Ino. And I'm so freaking glad I stumbled upon your story!

Gaara was so adorable on the first chapter. And so good to see that although it's 11 chapters, you make it up wih the length of each one I can see.

This chapter is very emotional that your own plot is not impossible. Very heartbreaking and a serious issue for Gaara.
deasyahwida chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
I really love gaara in this story
amr56 chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
This story was a lot of fun. Gaara is so awkward and adorable. I liked the way you built the relationship between them slowly; it was well done. I liked the other characters too. The way Ino treats Naruto is hilarious. Temari and Kankuro were great; Kankuro's advice to Gaara always made me laugh. Thanks for sharing!
lucylucy chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
U R DA BEST! MY TWO FAVOURITE CHARACTERS TOGETHER! ITS SOOO ROMANTIC!(fangirl scream, faints on the floor)
Cry chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Omygod i love this! Bring out the lemon puhleaseee!
passanger chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Wonderful story, great writing, interesting pairing. I'm very surprised that this story isn't more popular.
Thank you.
altairity chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
You wrote this a while ago, but I wanted to commend you on it nonetheless - I read it all in one sitting and enjoyed the twists and turns and miscommunications along the way. I'm glad you wrote Ino to her highest potential and not as she appears in the series, as I love it when people zone in on the more sensitive aspects of her character. There's a lot of psychological depth here, and the cliffhangers made each chapter feel like it flew by. Very nice work.
ash chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
ur story is great ..please ignore those criticism
ur a great writter
ash chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
omg ur the best keep up the good work
ash chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
i really realy love it i read it many times now
IGSP chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
I LOVE IT
PERFECT
AMAZING
KYAAA
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE GAAINO FICS !