Reviews for The Arrangement
Ione-Sama chapter 4 . 1/17
Okay. Maybe this makes me weird but that last scene in this chapter, made me cry. Literally. He's so sweet and Vulnerable and it's obvious he's already very attached to Ino. The fact that such a simple thing as her cooking, makes him happy, is so heartbrakingly sweet!
ChissySweetz chapter 11 . 1/2
I'm so glad I read this it was so beautiful and it gave me so many feels! You're an amazing writer, thank you for sharing this with us.
ChissySweetz chapter 10 . 1/1
This is so damned beautiful I can't even. Wow.
ChissySweetz chapter 9 . 1/1
I had to stop reading at the vows part for a few moments because the tears blinded me. Wow, this chapter killed me..
ChissySweetz chapter 4 . 1/1
This chapter is so cute and fluffy it gave me so many feels!
ChissySweetz chapter 2 . 1/1
I never considered Ino and Gaara together but my friend recommended this story. She said it's what got her into this ship, I can definitely see why, I'm already intrigued.
ChissySweetz chapter 1 . 1/1
This is so good already oh my god
fineillsignup chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
This was just great! I have been converted to this ship.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Bravo! I never thought that I would want to read this one continuously... You wrote Gaara acting like that so good...
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Wow... You have written it so well... And I like Ino as well... It is only now that I found out that she is the 2nd top student... I also wish that Kishi would have made more out of her... Funny that most of your stories are SaiSaku when the canon is SaiIno...
Mimi chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
Wow .. I am really speechless.. Gaara ist so wonderfull and also Ino is so nicely presented .. I have got a new favourite Gaaino Story! Really keep on writing ! You really have a talent there. This story is so will written and has fit The Perfect amount of humour and seriosness. Thank you for sharing !
Lekha S chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
Hello,
First of all, I want to thank you for sharing such a beautiful story. I couldn't help myself to reread this story again and again. And pardon my rudeness for not give a review earlier..I didn't have any confident with my English here

Thee plot, settings, characters, all were well-defined.. I could say no more. This piece is just perfect.. I love it. Keep writing, yuugiri-san :)
eleutheromaniac chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
I don't think I'll be able to properly articulate just how much I loved reading this story. I recently got back into the Naruto fandom, and it's been so difficult for me to find stories that I feel do justice to both Gaara and Ino-two of my favorite characters from the series. They both tend to be written off as stereotypes, with Gaara being the angsty, quiet guy, and Ino being a loudmouthed flirt. That being said, this story is a true gem for giving them each such thoughtful, realistic personalities. Reading your characterization of them makes me wish that Kishimoto had taken a few pointers, lol

I kind of binge-read this, so I have to admit that I'm disappointed that it's over since it was so much fun to read. I'll be on a lookout for your other GaaIno fics (and maybe check out the others too!), so please keep writing!
asasi chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Woooow! It's soooo beautiful, well written, and heart warming. Your story is really great! I love Ino and Gaara interaction in here. All of the interaction between main characters and side characters are well built. Thank you for writing this
aleyaNSYI chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
You know what?...i love this story so much..this story make me crazy when i read it!