Reviews for The Arrangement
Dreery chapter 11 . 2/7
Litt
Lilith chapter 11 . 10/13/2017
That was adorable and relaxing to read ! Thx :)
Kakatoes chapter 11 . 10/5/2017
This story is sooooo sweet, loved it.

Well paced, generous without being drown out, fairly well written.

Really liked going through it.

Thanks for the hard work!

Cheers :D
Sabaku-No Cindy chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
I had read your story before, I love it and I still love it, it's one of the best fanfics I've read, I'll keep reading it over the years, I hope you write others. : Sabaku-No Cindy
hzntc chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
i love the flow of the story, their relationship is just so sweet and endearing 3
NilithDelirium chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Hi, there!

So I just read your fanfic and was totally in love with it as I was devouring it like the maniac I am. I love the progression in Gaara's activities when Ino came to the pictore. I enjoyed so much when he was innocent like a kid, and Ino couldn't help but wanting to protect him like a mamma bird, because that's the way she is. It was a funny and dramatic ride, and I'm very grateful you wrote this. My Ino doesn't recieve as much love as she deserves, you see, and when I find good fics about her it feels so righ.

Thank you, really. Now, please, PLEASE, write some more about her.

Be happy.

Nico.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Sorry.. I need to speak Indonesian is there something you know.?
Ione-Sama chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
Okay. Maybe this makes me weird but that last scene in this chapter, made me cry. Literally. He's so sweet and Vulnerable and it's obvious he's already very attached to Ino. The fact that such a simple thing as her cooking, makes him happy, is so heartbrakingly sweet!
Lindt Luirae chapter 11 . 1/2/2017
I'm so glad I read this it was so beautiful and it gave me so many feels! You're an amazing writer, thank you for sharing this with us.
Lindt Luirae chapter 10 . 1/1/2017
This is so damned beautiful I can't even. Wow.
Lindt Luirae chapter 9 . 1/1/2017
I had to stop reading at the vows part for a few moments because the tears blinded me. Wow, this chapter killed me..
Lindt Luirae chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
This chapter is so cute and fluffy it gave me so many feels!
Lindt Luirae chapter 2 . 1/1/2017
I never considered Ino and Gaara together but my friend recommended this story. She said it's what got her into this ship, I can definitely see why, I'm already intrigued.
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
This is so good already oh my god
fineillsignup chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
This was just great! I have been converted to this ship.