Reviews for The Arrangement
Sabaku-No Cindy chapter 11 . 8/14
I had read your story before, I love it and I still love it, it's one of the best fanfics I've read, I'll keep reading it over the years, I hope you write others. : Sabaku-No Cindy
hzntc chapter 1 . 6/16
i love the flow of the story, their relationship is just so sweet and endearing 3
NilithDelirium chapter 11 . 5/13
Hi, there!

So I just read your fanfic and was totally in love with it as I was devouring it like the maniac I am. I love the progression in Gaara's activities when Ino came to the pictore. I enjoyed so much when he was innocent like a kid, and Ino couldn't help but wanting to protect him like a mamma bird, because that's the way she is. It was a funny and dramatic ride, and I'm very grateful you wrote this. My Ino doesn't recieve as much love as she deserves, you see, and when I find good fics about her it feels so righ.

Thank you, really. Now, please, PLEASE, write some more about her.

Be happy.

Nico.
Sorry.. I need to speak Indonesian is there something you know.?
Ione-Sama chapter 4 . 1/17
Okay. Maybe this makes me weird but that last scene in this chapter, made me cry. Literally. He's so sweet and Vulnerable and it's obvious he's already very attached to Ino. The fact that such a simple thing as her cooking, makes him happy, is so heartbrakingly sweet!
Lindt Luirae chapter 11 . 1/2
I'm so glad I read this it was so beautiful and it gave me so many feels! You're an amazing writer, thank you for sharing this with us.
Lindt Luirae chapter 10 . 1/1
This is so damned beautiful I can't even. Wow.
Lindt Luirae chapter 9 . 1/1
I had to stop reading at the vows part for a few moments because the tears blinded me. Wow, this chapter killed me..
Lindt Luirae chapter 4 . 1/1
This chapter is so cute and fluffy it gave me so many feels!
Lindt Luirae chapter 2 . 1/1
I never considered Ino and Gaara together but my friend recommended this story. She said it's what got her into this ship, I can definitely see why, I'm already intrigued.
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 1/1
This is so good already oh my god
fineillsignup chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
This was just great! I have been converted to this ship.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Bravo! I never thought that I would want to read this one continuously... You wrote Gaara acting like that so good...
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Wow... You have written it so well... And I like Ino as well... It is only now that I found out that she is the 2nd top student... I also wish that Kishi would have made more out of her... Funny that most of your stories are SaiSaku when the canon is SaiIno...
Mimi chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
Wow .. I am really speechless.. Gaara ist so wonderfull and also Ino is so nicely presented .. I have got a new favourite Gaaino Story! Really keep on writing ! You really have a talent there. This story is so will written and has fit The Perfect amount of humour and seriosness. Thank you for sharing !