Reviews for Less Like Scars
Nadia Zindani chapter 1 . 5/25
You should do a continuation
Leradomi chapter 1 . 1/7
was this from Return of the Joker? and why do the characters say Richard G/Robin when it is Tim Drake?
Jack chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I have wished for sometime that someone would write a detailed story of what happened to Robin during that month with the Joker. This was a great overview...I would encourage you to consider writing the whole story as it happened.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I want to puke but I also want to murder the Joker. Again. Oddly enough, it never really clicked with me about Tim's fate in Batman Beyond. (Which is the section I think this should be placed in so that it can Tim and not Dick in the character listing.) I mean I knew the Joker had done things to him but I guess it never really hit home until now. Thus, I want to puke and I want to kill the Joker. Again. Interesting that you picked trying to remove the grin rather than anything else. I have to wonder though, why is Batgirl the one dealing with him instead of Bruce or Doctor Thomson (I think that's her name.) Anyways, I can't really say nicely done on the story due to the subject but... well... you know what I mean.
-d101
Leradomi chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
what series and episode is this from?
random donut chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
poor Tim! good story, but very, very sad.
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm very glad you published this, Caleigho, and I thank you. I like that you made Tim seem a little older than he was. After a hell like he was through, he would be older.