Reviews for Ma'am
ahowell1993 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Once Spencer called his mom Ma'am when she was Professor Reid, so I think he was taught to respect his elders and call them Ma'am or Sir.
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
8 didn't really like this story. It wasn't BAD-persay-but it made Erin seem like a whiney jerk. Plus, it want funny. I don't know why you even put it under humor. Maybe it would have been better if you had her ask WHY Reid addresses her as "Ma'am" instead?
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This. Just, this. The perfection of it. Reid! And I do rather like Strauss.
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Where in the episode is that scene?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I like it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
i totally agree with you, that was one of the best moments for me as well..so,yeah, congratulations from another fellow nuts on an awesome fanfic!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I LOVE this story! I laughed out loud. 2 thumbs up.
AuroraBanshee chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
First off, awesome job. D

I really liked how you portrayed Strauss's character. As often as she's shown as being the in-house antagonist on the show, I agree that she's really not that bad. Is she my favorite character? Hell, no. But there's definitely a person there with actual normal feelings, despite what others may like to think. Bottom line, it's refreshing to read a fanfic that doesn't portray her as an evil, two-headed witch.

Even the subtleties of her trying to win Reid over with flattery in the beginning or her history with a college counselor screams of her character. I don't believe you just went in the right direction, but that you somehow managed to hit the mark exactly, which can be difficult with a character that we see so rarely. That being said, I think you definitely had a firm grasp of all of the characters.

I especially like this section:

"Other than that, it comes out in odd twitches around his mouth, salt in Agent Morgan's coffee, and an inexplicable lilt to his voice when he addresses her. "Ma'am" is sounding less and less like a schoolteacher's due and more closely comparable to a tolerated mother-in-law."

I thought the wording was perfect for the changing perspective. But the whole concept was great, and your portrayals were great, and your writing was great, and you're just... great.
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Again, SO SORRY for the wait!

Man...I NEED to re-watch that now...XD You know, all things considered I actually like her too. It's just that she's so much fun to DISlike. :) Heh heh, yeah I don't think the "Mom Glare" would work on Reid at all either..Though now I'd LOVE to see Reid giving one of the team a good "Mom Glare". *sighs* Hehehehe. XD

Hey did you see the episode where Morgan gives the press Reid's number? I swear, if I'd been able too I probably would have rewound the scene where he finally snaps over and over again just so I could keep watching. XD It made me giggle. :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Zany, are we crushing on the good doctor? I detect hints of fangirlism in here, I'm sure of it.

How do you know which episode is the 100th one anyway? Would it be on Youtube? I wanna see the confrontation that spawned this.

Heh, attitude with a capital A.

It's really very impressive how inflection can change a words entire meaning.
aecul chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I don't know anything about this show but I liked this story!

I like how you wrote the characters; I feel like I got to know who they are somewhat. I also liked your little allusions to other episodes/characters because it makes me curious about this show.

I liked how Erin saw herself as the mom figure. I was picturing her as the police chief from Psych though that's probably not at all what she looks like. Anyway.

This was cool! :)
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i like it

you don't know weather or not (but i'm pretty sure is) Ried is mocking her

smile
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was tense and amazing. I love how Strauss is obsessing over that one word, and flipping a table because of it. You made Reid seem so cool-headed, even though everyone else looked like they're about to have a psychotic break — and I love it. Excellent job.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow, this was funny . I agree that Reid always seems to be having a lil' bit of attitude with her. Great job!
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 1/4/2012