Reviews for ArchEnemy
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
It sounds like something Sherlock really would do.

Lucky Mycroft didn't have time to kill John.
Ghostlysunflower chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
For some reason I can't stop imagining John walking into the police station for a case or something and no ones told the yarders that he didn't kill Sherlock... Really good story.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This goes under the category of 'John is a saint.' I would be having many homicidal thoughts towards both Holmes brothers. You definitely had me going at first. Nicely done!
Jessiica Lambiase chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
i really liked this! i havent read anything like it
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Poor John! It's so like Sherlock to save him right at the last second! Great fic!

:D
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
See, there I was getting all confused about why John would snap and kill Sherlock, because we all know he'd think about it, but never seriously. And then it made sense. This was a fascinating read, and the twisty bit in the middle.

I felt bad laughing at the end though :S Poor Mycroft, suffering for those four months. But Sherlock carries on as if nothing has ever changed. Because he's a sociopath. And we love him :)

Erin xx
MadaMag chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Don't ask me why, but I associate humor as genre for this story.

Great work.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Interesting! That was good. I liked the style in which it was written, the brief scenes with mostly dialogue - and as a theatre nerd, who is currently in a Shakespeare class, and JUST finished up with Macbeth, I ADORED the "Out, out, brief candle" speech reference. LOVED it. Anyway, Sherlock purposely pissing John off just so the murder would look good was funny and in character, and I loved John's exasperation with the whole prison thing and Sherlock just calmly telling him to deal with it, it'd be over soon. Not sure that Mycroft would go so far as to murder John in revenge - I think he would more just try to make John's prison life suitably miserable and go on to grieve by throwing himself into his work. But it did allow for an amusing appearance by Sherlock - although again, Mycroft's reaction seemed a bit off. After four months, I think he would have been a bit more emotional. But, small flaws. And the ending was hilarious.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Well, well. This is rather fabulous, isn't it? I love it. So very deceptive and expectation-subverting :) Thanks for sharing!
t chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
doormat john

quite pathetic
mrspencil chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Quite chilling, particularly in the portrayal of to be a study of the lengths family/ friends will go for each other. Neither Mycroft nor Sherlock come out of this well

Mrs P:-)
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hee. I love the epilogue. Sherlock WOULD be the type to get indignant over being knighted. I guess it's understandable, though; Sir Sherlock Holmes sounds a bit silly. :p