Reviews for It's the Only Life You've Got Arc 2
Shame you never got around to Arc 3, it's a good but completely unfinished story.
Em chapter 12 . 7/28
Hi there

I just wanted to say that next to an online comic I've read, yours is by far the most caring and realistic portrayal of how bdsm should be approached and appreciated. I've read a lot of DWP fics and this has jumped to my second favourite. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this series; I can only hope you are still writing because I believe you have a great talent. Arc 3 would be well received but failing that, have you written anything else?

Many thanks!

Em
St Luke's Hospital is between West 113th and West 115th Streets (on the north-south axis) and between Amsterdam Avenue and Morningside Drive (on the E-W axis). If Doug were going there from his apartment on West 102nd St., he would go 11 blocks uptown.
But, of course, Andy would have been taken to Roosevelt Hospital instead, as it is much closer to Columbus Circle and the site of the explosion.
It's true that at the time of the explosion Roosevelt Hospital was administratively connected to St. Luke's, but it was always called by the name it had when independent.
tauras4 chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
HI

I think I asked this if you when I first read the Arc stories but I just re-read them and I will ask again. Do you plan an writing a 3rd arc story? I would live to read how Andy recovers how Miranda and Andy love again do they get married do the girls have problems at Dalton does Andy go freelance I hope you do write more about these people.

Tara
kidmarathon chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
I have read a boatload of DWP and Miranda/Andy fanfiction and this story line is by far one of the top three I have read. Your writing is terrific, you give the characters depth and emotions that seem real and believable. Your prose is lovely as it flows. The level and angst of emotions are heart wrenching and uplifting at the same time. I really hope you do write the third Arc. So much is left unsaid and undone to bring the story to its satisfying conclusion. You have a legion of fans awaiting...
samsaragreen chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Thank you. I have read both arc's to the end and what a compelling and wonderful ride it has been. Yes, I have come late to the whole 'Mirandy' thing but hey so much fan fiction not enough hours in the day (same can be said with book reading). I'd love for more as this is truly an excellent read and your writing style ... marvellous. You had me crying in parts, seething with anger at others (Richard - the arsehole) and others that required very cold showers. I hope that whatever is holding you back from writing another arc is only temporary. In fact all your stories are great. Keep writing. Thank you again. Yours sincerely
Maria
(samsaragreen is a nom de plume)
tauras4 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Hello,

I know this is an older story of yours but I just reread the 2 parts and you had mentioned possible a third Arc...Please post a third Arc...it is such a great story that I would to see where they are maybe 2 or 3 mths done the road ...Andy still recovering or still having nightmares...Mirandy dealing with that and her own stress' how did Andy's mom make out and you dear old dad isn't done yet. So if you have part 3 I would love to read it.

Em chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
I've only just ford these (1&2) and the are both definitely some of my favourite mirandy :)
I was desperately checking for a part 3. I would have loved to have seen a continuation of this fic, but as it was completed so long ago I doubt there will be. I'm glad I have these to read back through though.

Thanks for sharing :)
shrike8675309 chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
Hope there is an Arc 3 and part of it is Louise and Madeline getting closer (one would think Louise would want some one to talk to about her daughter's lifestyle) as well and Andy having a little freak out about Madeline taking Louise to her club for dinner while she is staying at the townhouse for the next holiday season (enthusiastically taking a grandmotherly role in the twin's lives). After the 2 women (L&M) leave the townhouse,

A: Oh my god I am going to need therapy for years now and It's all your fault Miranda!

M: Andrea, I am not quite sure what you mean?

A: What I mean is that my recently Divorced, Suddenly Vivacious, Highly Inquisitive, Francophile of a mother, who has spoken to Madeline so often in the past 9 months her French is now fluent. Is going to "paint the town red" with probably the most Alluring Restaurateur\Club owner in 2 continents. Having a Decadent meal and tour of the most intimate restaurant in the city and to make matters worse Nigel ran my mother through the Closet today!

M: Your the one who said she needed a gown for the New Years Gala and you know Nigel always get's carried away, My dear I am not sure what you are getting at...

A: You were the one who taught me to consider all possible outcomes of a decision, and if my mother and I share even a fraction of our tastes the likely outcomes are just to disturbing to consider...

M: Oh, I see with your puritanical upbringing you never have to confront the notion of your parents sexuality. My love your mother will always be your mother but she is also a women with needs and if Madeline can give her even a fraction of the happiness we enjoy who are we to argue?

A: Your Right, Your Right of course, but I am definitely going to need some time before I can step foot in the lower level of the club again...

M: Well my dear in that regard I can at least assure you that while Madeline may be voyeur she is in no way an exhibitionist and if Louise is to be entertained it will done so in the privacy of Madeline's own home. Now we have a big day tomorrow so let me try to take your mind off things and then we will get some sleep. No reason to sit around and mope about your lost childhood your mother has a key though I doubt she will need it ...

A: MIRANDA!

M: Oh my that was quite distasteful of me, whatever shall you do? [she asks as she heads in to the closet and glides down the stairs to their secret refuge]
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2015
Wow! What a ride! I loved it all the way!
Samspotsu chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Great story! :-) I hope you continue the story with ARC 3 in the near future. Thanks for the entertainment.
sybil13 chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
..A lovely Bearded Iris...
Kris Morene chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
I know you finished this one a while ago, but please, please I want to find out what happens next! I love this story. Your characters are so true to themselves and the plot is wonderful. Please continue with Arc 3?
kali07 chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
I just finished arc 1 & 2...I do hope you write the 3rd arc!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
Hi,

I don't even know if you're still writing fanfics, but I am begging you to come back and write a third arc. I have lost count of how many times I have read the first two. They are just magnificent. I understand the time and dedication it takes to write a story, and I want you to know that it is very appreciated! Please continue, so many people want to know what happens next!

Thank you for sharing your talent.