Reviews for It's the Only Life You've Got Arc 2
Aidyl James chapter 4 . 1/13/2020
This is different from what I normally read. It is well written.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 1/12/2020
I enjoyed the chapter.
Beryl42 chapter 12 . 1/2/2020
This is so beautifully written and thoroughly enjoyable. On the FB page, you mention Arc 3, but RL has kept you too busy to work on it. Plus, you’re considering turning it into a book. I hope you will do something to continue this remarkable story, because I will be grateful for the chance to read more.
Beryl42 chapter 2 . 1/1/2020
Loved how Andy responded to the Dragon Lady tossing down her splendid gauntlet!
NovaKeepsKeys chapter 12 . 4/8/2019
Stopped by for a semi annual reread. Your works remain a piece of magnificence all these years later. Excellently done.
icequeen1955 chapter 12 . 2/25/2019
Any chance of us ever getting a third arc?
Glendawan chapter 12 . 6/18/2018
A remarkable story, thank you.
izobelle chapter 12 . 4/8/2018
and really. Andy's words to her dad BURN in my mind. and Miranda's final words are still BURNING. God if only I'd done the same. I really hope for more one day
izobelle chapter 12 . 4/8/2018
totally binged on Arcs 1 and 2. great story. hope one day to see Arc 3.
eelojnil chapter 12 . 3/18/2018
wow...Wow...WoW...WOW!

My emotions ran the gamut.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2018
So, I know it’s been a few years since you’ve posted anything on here, but I really hope you decide to come back and write that third arc. This story is amazing and I fall in love with it every time I read it.

please, Please, PLEASE come back!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2017
Shame you never got around to Arc 3, it's a good but completely unfinished story.
Em chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
Hi there

I just wanted to say that next to an online comic I've read, yours is by far the most caring and realistic portrayal of how bdsm should be approached and appreciated. I've read a lot of DWP fics and this has jumped to my second favourite. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this series; I can only hope you are still writing because I believe you have a great talent. Arc 3 would be well received but failing that, have you written anything else?

Many thanks!

Em
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2017
St Luke's Hospital is between West 113th and West 115th Streets (on the north-south axis) and between Amsterdam Avenue and Morningside Drive (on the E-W axis). If Doug were going there from his apartment on West 102nd St., he would go 11 blocks uptown.
But, of course, Andy would have been taken to Roosevelt Hospital instead, as it is much closer to Columbus Circle and the site of the explosion.
It's true that at the time of the explosion Roosevelt Hospital was administratively connected to St. Luke's, but it was always called by the name it had when independent.
tauras4 chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
HI

I think I asked this if you when I first read the Arc stories but I just re-read them and I will ask again. Do you plan an writing a 3rd arc story? I would live to read how Andy recovers how Miranda and Andy love again do they get married do the girls have problems at Dalton does Andy go freelance I hope you do write more about these people.

Tara