Reviews for It's the Only Life You've Got Arc 2
raven.rayne.5 chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Have you considered following this storyline to when Andy goes home and that she and Miranda will be living together and what adventures they have in their future? I would be very interested in reading more stories set in this world with Andy and Miranda. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
I've reread this story multiple times. I'm dying to read arc 3. Please tell me you've started it!
sybil13 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed... Thank you, again..will be hanging on by my thumbs patiently awaiting your next writing(s).
em-1803 chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Amazing. If there is a third Arc I can't wait.
Shelby1316 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
This chapter was extremely HOT! Thank you very much, I will be have some wonderful dreams tonight.
thecobbler chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
this whole story is amazing I sincerely hope you continue it x
MsSir chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Sometimes I feel like such a bad reader. I get to the end of something awesome, like Arc 1 and 2, and I want to leave a comment, say something about my gratitude and enjoyment, and possibly find some way to be encouraging but I get to this little box and find that I don't really know how to say any of the above. So I end up saying something simple and lacking like:

Thank you so much for sharing and allowing me to take this ride with you.
Thanks, and may the muse be with you (because I am so looking forward to Arc 3) *smile*
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Wow. As Andy would say f... The way you write! I was up until 1am reading this story. I tried to sleep but could not until I finished. To see Miranda soo raw. Awesome.
Jena Stanford chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
What a lovely, lovely story. Thank you.
sybil12 chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Thank you for the continuing story.

Jena Stanford.
Trex Kitten chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Awesome stories! I can't wait for Arc 3 :)
wazzzzzzup chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Read part one when it was posted on 'Passion and Perfection', just stumbled across part two today and I can't wait for part three.
Awayfan chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Wow, I have just finish reading both of these stories. They are great.
AJ chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Perfection!
aJ chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
This is amazing... I honestly almost stopped reading at the S&M scene, but the love story was so strong p, and Andy's heroics! Besides your writing style is amazing! Truely captivating...mi hope to read more by you in the future !
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »