Reviews for It's the Only Life You've Got Arc 2
CrazyBeCat chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
*angry screeching* This is it?
This is where it ends?
Are you mad!?
Are you insane!?
*falls at your feet*
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, WRITE A THIRD ARC!
I JUST SPENT THE LAST FOURTEEN HOURS READING BOTH ARC ONE AND ARC TWO ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND THEN SOME, CAUSE THERE ARE CHAPTERS THAT I REREAD IMMEDIATELY!
FOR HEAVENS SAKE I AM DYING!
*ugly sobbing*
If there is any chance at all for there to be a third arc, I will forever and ever be in your debt.
GAAAAAHHHH!
By far, this series is at the top of my list, and considering that I have legitimately spent more than half of my winter break reading Mirandy fic day in and day out trying to find my muse to continue with my own writing *and at some point will probably be adding Mirandy to my list*... I have read many... many, many, Mirandy fics.

So please, I legitimately would lay myself at your every whim, if there was a chance at being able to have a third arc.

And the whole thing with Richard, hits so very close to home. It's horrific almost, and you did such a wonderful portrayal of a number of things I myself have heard from those around me about homosexuality.
It also gave me some fresh pieces on how to respond.

The characters seemed so alive, and I could feel a reality pulsing through the words.
Others may disagree with me, I'm certain, but I truly enjoyed not doing my homework *which seriously needs to get done* in order to indulge myself and immerse myself in your words.

Sad and beautiful and touching on real life problems faced by the LGBTQA community, I am completely enamored.

Thank you for this wonderful read.
VreeSa chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Again I praise this story. I hadn't re-read it in a while and it is still a marvelous read. I really wish you would write the next installment.
raven.rayne.5 chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Have you considered following this storyline to when Andy goes home and that she and Miranda will be living together and what adventures they have in their future? I would be very interested in reading more stories set in this world with Andy and Miranda. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
I've reread this story multiple times. I'm dying to read arc 3. Please tell me you've started it!
sybil13 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed... Thank you, again..will be hanging on by my thumbs patiently awaiting your next writing(s).
em-1803 chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Amazing. If there is a third Arc I can't wait.
Shelby1316 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
This chapter was extremely HOT! Thank you very much, I will be have some wonderful dreams tonight.
thecobbler chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
this whole story is amazing I sincerely hope you continue it x
MsSir chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Sometimes I feel like such a bad reader. I get to the end of something awesome, like Arc 1 and 2, and I want to leave a comment, say something about my gratitude and enjoyment, and possibly find some way to be encouraging but I get to this little box and find that I don't really know how to say any of the above. So I end up saying something simple and lacking like:

Thank you so much for sharing and allowing me to take this ride with you.
Thanks, and may the muse be with you (because I am so looking forward to Arc 3) *smile*
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Wow. As Andy would say f... The way you write! I was up until 1am reading this story. I tried to sleep but could not until I finished. To see Miranda soo raw. Awesome.
Jena Stanford chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
What a lovely, lovely story. Thank you.
sybil12 chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Thank you for the continuing story.

Jena Stanford.
Trex Kitten chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Awesome stories! I can't wait for Arc 3 :)
wazzzzzzup chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Read part one when it was posted on 'Passion and Perfection', just stumbled across part two today and I can't wait for part three.
Awayfan chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Wow, I have just finish reading both of these stories. They are great.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »