Reviews for It's the Only Life You've Got Arc 2
AJ chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Perfection!
aJ chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
This is amazing... I honestly almost stopped reading at the S&M scene, but the love story was so strong p, and Andy's heroics! Besides your writing style is amazing! Truely captivating...mi hope to read more by you in the future !
Darkness.Reaper chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Omg this is beautiful, wonderful I love it! :) Again an amazing job on this next part, you're an amazing writer you know that. Since I'm in my exams I have to study well... Normally since I found this I can't concentrate because I'm so curious al the time of what will happen. And Ioved the story line, Andy being a hero in that accident and the emotions. Just great! Also not to forget the more mature parts, damn amazing ;) Thank you very much to continuo this story and I hope to be reading more of this :)
sospicee chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I would love to read Arc 3. How is the writing coming?
accountkiller1001 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Captivating story. Really beautiful writing. Thanks for sharing!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Awesome story, I finished arc 1 and quickly moved on to arc 2, and am now awaiting arc 3. please continue wity your great work.
lennp86 chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
I've got completedly sucked into this story. It was wonderfully written. I look forward to reading more from this series.
HouseBroken chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
loved it, I have never seen or the devil wears prada but reading the fiction as totally made me aware of it (i realize it won't femslashy :-). loved the stories and is eagerly awaiting the next story
LethalPoison chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Amazing

Looking forward to Arc 3 :)
heymovie1 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Oh my gosh! This (and the previous Arc 1) has been amazing! Thank you for writing it!
RedHandedKojak chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Seriously good writing. Amazing. I stayed awake last night reading your stories until 4am. I just could not stop reading! Really looking forward to the 3rd. Thank you. My new fave.
fantasyinmymind chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
Just found your "Arc" stories for Devil Wears Prada and couldn't stop reading. Well done! The ups and down and give and take of the relationship were done with great thought.

I'll look forward to Arc 3.
gildedlily89 chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
I love this story. You've captured the characters beautifully. Please tell me Arc 3 will be coming soon...I can't wait!
General Mac chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
ooohhh love it more parts pretty please
ArtfulGourmand chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
A) I love this story too much.

B) Before I completely forget the important details of this story, I would hope to begin reading Arc III. *and I might add- "Am I reaching for the stars here?*

C) You truley have a way with words and feelings and Mirandy. Spot on for the most part- I would suggest that Andy be less combative, but you nailed Miranda (if only we were all so lucky).

D) Louise and Madeline should hook up in a huge way- it could be weird b/c Miranda seems to have had SOME sort of relationship with her, but overall it would be hot if Any's mom just went for it- OH, and give Richard a VD. That would be swell.

Overall, thank you for this story and I do hope we don't have to wait too long for Miranda and Andrea to be snogging once again and living in the townhouse and loving on Patricia the family dog while adoring her soon-to-be adopted daughters, Car and Cass (I love that you use these names too).
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »