Reviews for A Christmas Without You
Their mom? Nice!
Beth chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww w!
Venus Winchester chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story, you did a great job writing the brotherly love that Sam and Dean have. Also you did a great job of staying true to the characters from the show. Well done and looking forward to reading more of your stories.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Aww! So perfect!

LOVE that a text message with coordinates and an order for Dean to go get his brother was what helped Dean find Sam!

It was a real honest to goodness Christmas miracle.. Winchester style!
frownypup chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh no.. Poor Sammy
Sick, cold, and alone..in Christmas eve..
And as a hurt!Sam fetish, I enjoy every distress and pain Sammy went through.. Dean, please don't kill me.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Sometimes I like JW and sometimes not and most of the time really I am very annoyed by the man for to the forma of raising dean and sam, for whom always it was very hard with sammy
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That's such a nice Christmas story for the boys.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow that was something. Loved the coordinates and the fact that the phone worked even if it really shouldn't have.

thank you for sharing.
dsl116 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow. There are not a lot of stories that would just make me tear up but yours did. It was beautifully written. My deepest compliments to your writing skills. I don't know if you have other stories out there or not. This one was tender, compassionate and tugged at my heart strings. Thank you for writing.
die Autorin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved your story... I love sick sam and i think it matches sams kindhearted character that he givrs his coat away
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awww. This was so lovely. Thanks so much.
judyann chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awww loved it! Great story again!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love this!

And yeah... someone has to be watching over the boys-and I don't mean just the angels.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awesome Christmas story.
Kailene chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
What a sweet, sweet story to start the new year off with.

Very well done, you got me all misty-eyed and choked up. I really liked the appearance of John and Mary and the help they gave - I'd like to think that they are still watching over the boys; their own guardian angels. God knows they need someone in their corner.

Great job.