Reviews for Body Of Proof
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Extraordinary.. I loved reading it.
RobertaAdler chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I'd love to hear Cumberbatch utter the last sentence on the show.
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
OMG very nice! I love the discussions and the last lines oooohh man!

My favorite episode is definitely Belgravia and this just recaptures the essence that the two characters possessed.

Great writing!

-DMRA
KBRC chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this is gr4eat, like super Ic epicness
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very nice. *grins uncontrollably*
calicar chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
MAKE dinner with me. Woah. Took my breath away.

I love how Irene drops her nonchalant face and goes off like that. Really tells me what she felt was actually genuine and not just "playing the game" as she says. ALSO adore how she mentions the love John has for Sherlock, not just romantically, but pure devotion he has for him and she knows Sherlock feels the same.

I don't personally ship these two, but the chemistry Benedict and Lara produce on-screen is electric and it'd be crazy not to ship that.

With all that being said, this one-shot was very well thought out and the dialogue and banter makes me want to re-read over and over again. Seriously, thanks for sharing.
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Make din-
Make...
i/Make/

Whoops. There goes my elegant fangirl scream. /clicks fave button
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really love how you worked in Sherlock 'peeling off his disguise, one garment at a time' it reminds me of the original stories.

I don't want to give any spoilers in the review, but when you first mention John, I was surprised with the... words used and what those words meant. Pleasantly surprised.

It's simultaneously hilarious and sexy that most of this happens while they are naked.
cyin chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
loved it )
floratang chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
It is very good, could you write more and more Irene and Sherlock story.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I adore this fic so much. It makes me so sad how few people ship Irene/Sherlock, because they are just amazing. I LOVED what you did with the have/make dinner wording. And how she turned the tables on him by observing his physical reaction to her touch. And how she also included John, because that is practically necessary for her to say to be in character and fully argue her point. But the last line... Oh, I just want to hear Benedict Cumberbatch say that. So badly.

But again, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
S. Vale chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
If only Sherlock were that suave. However, the last line made my breath catch. Damn, it was good.
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh wow, this was amazingly well done! I love the byplay between them, Watson's subtle presence through Irene's words, Irene's pointing out Sherlock's own reaction to her touch, and the play on the whole "have dinner/make dinner" at the end made my fangirl heart go pitterpat.

I love these two in any form that they come in (original Bohemia story, RDJ's movie, etc) because watching two brilliant minds clashing with a high level attraction (even if Sherlock continues to try and ignore it) is just so sexy.

Brilliant, simply brilliant.
Sacred3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
the ending was short, sweet and simple. bloody brilliant. 'nough said.
tonraq chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I, too, am shipping this majorly. Irene Adler DEFINITELY needs to be on the list.