Reviews for Embracing the Blue
46captain46 chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Why did you stop it at that?! I have to know what happens next! Please please please! This story is really intriguing!

P.S.I absolutely loved the way you described the blue rose. It was simply amazing.
AkiraNatsume chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
More chapters plz.
BakemonoShoujo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
ooohh touching :O

i lala love it
OnnaMusha chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
What came into my mind after I read this was, this is amazingly done! You write all the details perfectly and the storyline is just so interesting. Keep up the good work. My advice is that don't overdetail your story ok? But this one is really good. I can't wait for your next update.

P.S. I want- no, I NEED to learn from you how to make the details so interesting cuz I'm just sucks at those.

Ciao!
Almorlyx chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
awesome cant wait for more! lols i almost wanna say that that preview is them playing truth or dare but what Rin says totally kills that idea XD _
Almorlyx chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
that was awesome! XD _
Lexie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is nice, I like it.

Don't worry, I scare myself writing horror too. I got scared the other night because an ad for Jaws came on tv. And ad for crying out loud, there wasn't even any blood or a shark attack!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I loved it immensly (forgive me if the spelling is incorrect) PLEASE write more. Not my account my sister's.
TheodoraTalon chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It was nicely done! And don't worry. I had the same thing happen to me once too. I was thinking of a horror scene about zombies (and zombies are my WORST FEAR) I couldn't sleep at all that night. XD And I love the way you wrote those two. It was awesome!
OnnaMusha chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh my, Fox-san! I can't believe you could write such a sad story Q.Q

The love between two siblings is just so touching and you write it in a way just right!

Write more story please and don't forget to review my "coming soon" lemon! :D *evil grins*
Spindlegal chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Haha actually I usually fall asleep during horror films XD

But omg this story is SO cute! You wrote it very nicely and I think you captured the twins personalities pretty well. I like how you had Yukio fascinated with Rins flames, very kawaii XD

Ahh I love brotherly love, it warms my heart

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This fic is better then the first fic that i read of yours I really enjoyed it
Zure96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was unbelievably cute! Are you going to write anymore?