Reviews for A rose, by any other name
StrangeWhiteCat chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
lol I love your disclaimer.
DarkestAngel11 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love the fact that it's Linda's point of view! Brilliantly written an I can't wait for more! Update soon please!
Hope's Voice chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really love this so far! I haven't gone to see the movie yet but it feels a little off to me so I didn't watch it. This is really great! :) By the way, I have a special collection of the book so it included Lindy's Diary. Apparently, she DID know Kendra before the end of the book. But Kendra was supposedly one of the people you just notice in school rather than talk to. Anyways, hope you update soon!
Kneebone Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like it! A lot! Shame I don't have an account... favorite and story alert!
Anyways, continue! I noticed you havent updated in a while!please do! I your writing style!

BEASTTLY 4EVA!
Mickibelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I really like that Lindy knows Kendra! That was a great addition in my opinion :) It was fun to read that Lindy hoped that the guy who was mean to Kendra would be punished. I wonder how she would have reacted if she knew that the guy was Kyle.
I really hope you keep writing! I wanna see how you choose to continue this! :)
fantasticfic123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good:) You should write more!:D
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
cant wait till next chap... added to faves!
Jasmin16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
hey please update
Leather Dragon chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow! this is awesome! please update soon!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
First off, no offense to you, but I liked the movie just fine. Second, I like the story. Hope u update soon.
Milk of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
this is so good
jaa162 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this is great! in fact, alex flinn, the author of beastly, is writing her own lindy pov e-book, called lindy's diary. i have already pre-ordered it, but i think yours is about as close to it as it can get...please update soon!
mel chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hey, really nice story! I loved the book and I like the way you made Kendra even more active in the story.

Although I didnt like the movie very much (specially due Vanessa Hudgens, seriously, couldnt she at least TRY do be Lindy?), the way they portraited Kyle with the scars and tattoos was very original and cool.

And, my God, Alex Petryfer is really a dream, isnt he?
lostloner17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very nice can't wait to read more.
DarthAwesome13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hey, this is really good. I loved Beastly the first time I read it, and HATED the movie, so thank you for staying true to the book. I think that you're doing a really good job with everything, and can't wait to read the next chapter if your making one.