Reviews for Daughter?
Wendy c chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Try to make like supposaly "their daughter" show up on lyoko or something i would love to see their reactions ! Thanks i love it though !
wolfgirlrunner chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
:) more please!
Himeno Kazehito chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Starscream's Babygirl chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
omg total cant wait to see what hbappens! plz keep up the good work!
A Small Voice chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Sounds like a good story so far. Hope to see more. I'd love to help with the fight scenes... but they confuse me most of the time. You could ask James the Lesser or weerdo5255 or someone else who has long stories with fight scenes. Optimus304 has good fight scenes too. I feel like that was probably unhelpful... Sorry. I love how they were out for four hours. It's weird. Sometimes (in the series) they snap out of it right away, and sometimes there's enough time for them to be moved a long distance. Like Peter Duncan. How the heck did they get him to the police station and get out of there before he woke up?

I like your comment about Odd being a cow with four stomachs. How does that work anyways? And Scooby Doo!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Kool story, love to see more
0-MagicMelody-0 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This story has good potental! I think that you should fast ford a little in the day. Like start the chapter with Yumi being devuirtualised and Aleita folowing. I don't know how XANA is planing on sending the child to them but I think it may be interesting to put it into Yumi. Yumi could say she is fealing funny but no one thinks about it... untill she starts throwing up and having mood swings.

I hope it works out for you! If you need any help I have a Fan fiction account so you can just PM me. Update soon. MM
Cyanide 6 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ha! I was planning on making a story like this, but your way is... nicer! Update soon and now!
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So far so forward to more.