Reviews for Watchdog
rednightmares chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
man! i wish you could have at least made sebby bit malfoy but it can't be helped continue with the awesome story...
mythological-mary chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
please update! This story seems like it'll be AMAZING! It would be such a waste to leave it as is :'(
Rosairio chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
pdate
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Please continue!
ThirteenHours chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Ooh, I think you've got a very interesting start! You've pretty much got Ciel's personality down to a tee, and I'd love to see how the year will go with our lovely muggle Watchdog and his butler, haha.
LS-SL-268 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
i want to see what will happen when they get to hogwart, and the golden trio's expression when they know who is the queen's watchdog! It will be priceless. Keep update
Deathstarling556 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Hahaha the pink menace! Ahhhhhh just terrific :)
SaturnXK chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Aww. There hasn't been an update in ages D: This is a really interesting start so far though!
kasuki101 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
lol i love that last line XD it made me giggle lol

keep up the good work, hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Shizue-sejin chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
i really really like the story! its going great! but i read it like four months ago and you still havent updated... T.T think you could do so soon please?
RoxyStar05 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
WAHHH PLEASE UPDATE! :D
Kaito Mitsuki chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
oh oh oooh, this is very interesting! It has lots of potential, I sincerely hope you continue it. Five questions though, is Ciel a demon or not? Or is he still a human? Did the events in the manga/anime already happen or no? What happen to the mansion? Will other characters show up? All said, i'm looking forward for the next chapters!

- Aiko T. Hayashi
noxnemo chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I like this story, please update soon.
EveJHoang chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
"The pink menace"... PFOUAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAH ! Lord Phantomhive, my hero of the day ! D
EveJHoang chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
... Ryry sounds completely stupid. He didn't even apologize for rushing into someone ! èé