Reviews for How Ever Did You Survive
RhiannanT chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
I love this story! Your characterizations are spot on! Well done!
RhiannanT chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
Loved this. Thanks.
becgate chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
Loved it! !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Cool story
12sherlockwolf chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Every country has an anderson.
I love it!
so many quotes popped into my head.
Augmented Pirate chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Aw.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Every country has an Anderson.

Oh I love that!
wibblywobblytimeywimey16 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
This is so sweet. 3
Anonymoustache chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
hahahaha! I love this-I always wondered about the story behind Mrs. Hudson and Sherlock. This is extremely well written, and great characterization! Nice job!
Louey06 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
This was lovely. Sherlock is so good to his friends :) I liked how he was willing to look after Mrs Hudson even though they didn;t know each other well. A very good job!
The Pianist's Touch chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Yes! I've always wished someone would right a story explaining the deal with Mrs. Hudson's husband in Florida.
Riya Morut chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
I enjoyed reading this! You have a very nice style; everything flowed naturally. The texts between Sherlock and Mycroft were amusing and in-character, as well, and I enjoyed watching Mrs. Hudson be mummy for a while. She certainly has a big heart, to care for a total stranger!

As other reviewers pointed out, some bits seemed just a tad out-of-character for Sherlock. (The one that jumps to mind is when he's invited to Christmas.) I'm not exactly sure what about it was off, but the good news is that it didn't detract from the story at all.

Great fic. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Scholar of Imagination chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Headcanon possibly accepted... :)
JoyRose10 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
That was fun. A little thin maybe, and still leaves the question of why Mrs. Hudson simply must stay at 221 Baker Street, but still fun.
EccentricRage chapter 6 . 3/16/2013