Reviews for Animal House
Dominus Tenebrosus chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Rolling Commentary:

I feel somehow, that "sterile" should be in there somewhere.

Hm. I dunno, I think I could roll with that sort of joint.

Heh. Falco has the right idea. It's an eatery. One's more or less as good as another. Heh. Even if he can think of improvements. ... You know, never mind.

Caffeine free? Yup, that's heresy in a can, right there.

Hm. If it has meat in it, isn't it more like a soup than a drink? :P

Yeah, Snake... Olimar... And Falco, I think. Unless I completely missed my guess there.

Hmm. Small talk on that which I'm not entirely familiar with.

Well, guess there's food after all. Huzzah!

Hm. So one could ask for raw steak? /shot

Heh. One person's crap day is another person's fun day. As one that empathizes with DK on this, I know how that goes very well indeed.

Falco knows how to keep the skills sharp, I see.

Heh. Sounds like he's quick with the salads.

I'm just as confused as Kirby right now.

Heh. Kids.

Hm. Sounds like I'd be at home in the south wing.

""Well, surely you..." Zing!

Heh. Sounds like bad news inbound.

""Yep," everyone was..." Zing, again! Heh Well, kinda.

Heh. To their family, then. *drinks*

General Thoughts:

Well, that was interesting! I have to admit, the content makes it sort of hard for good rolling commentary, but it was interesting. No complaints or anything to speak of, so hey!

It's interesting to watch a bunch of characters interact. And in response to your A/N... Hey, even if it's just for yourself, I say roll with it. Either way, I like it, so yeah. :)

Good stuff. :)
Tune4Toons chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I told you I would Aaaaand…this is chapter 2…not 1… awkward…

Very dialogue heavy, which I guess makes up that episodic feel of the story. Not like your usual stuff, though that's the point. Interesting cast you got here, all with their own cute and intelligent charm, plus the sarcasm, and yet they're so casual. Since it's speech-based, I'm not sure if there's as much I can comment on like I would normally be able to. I guess what I can say is having a Yoshi named Melanthe is pretty new and different. It's nice seeing the focus on the less polular characters, though I will be just as happy with some Fox and Pikachu love when they appear eventually. XD That's funny, seeing Snake there in the animal wing. LucarioxMel sounds like a neat pair for those jokey moments. A beard? I never would have been able to imagine Falco pretending to be an old geezer with a beard like that.

With the characterizations you have, the views on them all are different from the norm (for some of them, anyways). Even with Olimar, my gosh! A favourite line? Not sure what you mean by that, but yeah. Cheers! :)

Tune
Elig32 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is a great start to a super smash bros fanfic keep up the great work. I have guesses that the new character is ike.
Missybeautimus chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
OH MAH JESUS! When I read the author's note at the beginning, I thought it was gonna be confusing with the clothes and gender changes and whatnot, and even moreso when I found that your Yoshi was female and had the name Melanthe (I think I got that right?). But omahGawd, was I wrong! I've already fallen in love with the characters, I love the story, I love their interactions, I love... EVERYTHING! Keep it up! :D

By the way, since you asked, my favorite is Falco. :3
MouseMaster42gotakindleforxmas chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I feel the need to state that I am typing this on a keyboard smaller than my palm by the menial light of my school's soundbooth, where I have been sitting for the past three hours bored out of my mind until the glorious moment where I realized that my kindle could get wireless.

I also need to state that I should've read this ages ago; I mean c'mon. You told me about it and everything. I feel like a schmuckety-shchmuckWHOA. Did not know I had a tilde button...O.0 You, on the other hand, have disappeared for a month until yesterday, so I'm thinking it balances out, sorta.

Anyway, this fic entertains me. Aren't episodal fics fun? ;P One very helpful gem of wisdom that was passed onto me that you probably already know but is worth saying anyway; The one thing you have to make sure you have in each chapter is some sort of story-some sort of point. Because each chapter is a story in itself, there can't be any filler chapters (although you know I ignore this advice almost every other chapter...). And even though each chapter should be distinct, you should also have a unifying style or atmosphere to tie everything together.

There, rant over. I swear it's impossible for me to write a short review...The overall point is, I enjoyed it, and I'm intrigued but not blown off of my feet (which I can say from experience is a good thing as it gives you room to grow into the story and freak everybody out with your awesomeness later). I wish you luck.

...back to soundboarding...People are looking at me strangely ...LOL
Twilight Okami chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Quite an interesting fix you have here. I like the concept staring our hybrid-like animals and giving them unique personalities. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this fic of yours :) Please update when you get the chance.

P.S: Not to sound rude or impatient but when will the results for 'The Contest For Those We Left Behind' come in? It's been around 4-5 months since and everyone's dying to know.

Good job on your story :D!
RaiAkashi chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
And so it begins.

Well, I must admit, this certainly seems like I could be great, especially considering who's writing it. I do look forward to it continuation.

I will say that, from someone I consider a genius in capturing and conveying emotion in writing, this did feel just a little dry. The character interactions were...cute? (I'm not trying to be condescending, I just can't find the word I really want...), and did read through it somewhat faster than usual, so don't take my griping to heart.

I really did like the witty banter here. And Jig's analogy was probably my favorite part. As a bit of an aside, are Fox and Pikachu in a different wing, or are they just not a part of the "family" (yet)?

Keep up the good work!
FalcoFanboy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hey, Shasta's AW3SOME! :0 like, THE best soda ever.

Needs more Falco.
stuff chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
so if this is about the animal characters, why isn't fox in it?
riverraiden chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love the way you portrayed them all. But I have a question. Is Pit considered a non-human too, or is he stuck with them (the humans) because he's supposed to be keeping an eye on them? I bet I know who the newest member is! But I could be wrong... oh well.