Reviews for Christmas Shoes
Sy chapter 1 . 4/4
Good god. I nearly cried while i was reading this story.
And aww so much fluff.
I love it.
Inu Tashiro p chapter 1 . 3/20
This .. . .. . this tugged at my heart! '.. .
Gratsu-dragon chapter 1 . 1/6
Sooo cute and fluffy! Like a pug! ;3 I love it :D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
A really nice good and sad story with a happy end.
1sunfun
Grisia chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Waw.. I cried when Ichi was explainin why he needed the shoes. Christmas do bring miracles heh? *sniffs* Even a kid can change your prespective in life. *grins* This story is amazing (though I swear I've heard the shoe part somewhere in real life.. Must be from one of my classmate's stories/rumors)

*thumbs up* Keep up the good work! Omg that's so old fashion.. thumbs up LOL.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I loved your story
iamrebornthruhim chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I found this story freaking adorable. When I first read the title I was like "This is going to be a depressing as the movie" but you surprised me and made it sweet. Great job!
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Omg... I looove this story! Ichi's so cute as a little kid and, and... Awwwww! Lol
emokitty67 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Omg that was so cute gah and I'm crying cause my baby foster brother is sick and hasn't sleep for more then an hour withoutme lying next to him in like 2 days like no jock if isn't sleepin next to me he's maby out for like 20 minutes but right now he's sleepin next to me ands been out cold for 2 hours yay
Mei.EndofStory chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really loved this! I was literally in tears! It was a very nice approach, normally with anything involving Grimmjow he's violent (and while you didn't really say he hadn't been) I was pleasantly surprised in finding such a unique connection between the two! :)

-Mei
I'm Extremely Pretentious chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Fluff? I'd say more like heartbreaking, especially at the beginning.

But then the happy ending, so I guess fluff.

Anyway, it was a great fic, I absolutely loved reading it and it was nice reading something a little different. Even if it was also a little fluffy, although the fluff was needed to make up for the intense sadness of the earlier section.

Grimmjow didn't seem like a paedophile, since that was one of your concerns.

(And I personally prefer Koukai Nashi. But that's one of my all time favourite fics, so it would take some beating.)

Rambling aside, it was a fabulous fic, very intense and emotive. Thank you for writing it.
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Aw...this was cute I loved it and no you didn't make Grimmjow like a pedophile plus it's ichi's choice his a big man he can choose who he wants to end up with but thank you for writing this story :)
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
So glad I read a tame fic like yours first, especially such a friendshippy, heart-wrenching one. (It's my first GrimmIchi fic, haha.)

I'm so glad that this is canon divergent enough so that Ichigo's mom is still alive. And I'm so glad Ichigo lived a happy life. And I love Grimmjow in this fic. :D
otakufreak32 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
this made me cry this was so heartbreaking and beautifully made
sweetdesserts chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
oh my god, that song never fails to make me cry and this had me absolutely bawling

awesome job, sosososososo good