Reviews for The Case of the Vanishing Blog
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 4/11
This is wonderful. Perfect characterization, especially how Sherlock worries (in his own way) and tries to keep an eye on John. :)
anko chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Short and sweet, just how I like my Sherlock-stories (:
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
A truly beautiful and well written story. I liked how Sherlock finally apologized, still requesting the milk as if nothing happened a moment later - and, as ever, loved John in this. But then he is my favourite character. (-: Thanks for sharing!
Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I got here from a link on tvtropes. Don't regret it! It is a really sweet story and I like how Sherlock looks out for John. Well done :) This deserves more reviews!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved every bit of this. It was so in-character and very sweet. Favorite line: last thing he wanted was interaction with another human. Or Sherlock.
Kerlyssa chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Frequent. Hostage. Miles.

D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
LOL...I loved it! Great story!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love it!
Taranea chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
D'aww what wonderful story! I found it via the tv tropes fnfic recs and i m so glad i did! :) both were wonderfully ic and i laughed at the phrase of 'another human being. Or sherlock.' XD plus, the ending was *just* the right balance between cute and snarky. Thanks so much for writing!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Daw. How sweet. Thanks for writing this.
deaka chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is lovely, and the characterisations are spot-on. Great work.
Cinnamon Ninja chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
How are you doing this? Really. How? Your Sherlock stories are all bloody fantastic, and they're not even written in your native language, according to your profile.

Seriously, I love all of your Sherlock-y fics. Thank you so much for writing them! The characterization is great, the descriptions are so nice and the whole thing just flows really well. C:
P'tfami chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow, I've read a few friendship fics here and you're probably the first to point out the dangerous point of focus that John's blog has become to the criminal masses. Liked the verbal fight between Sherlock and John( odd I know), it seemed in character with canon and some hard truths emerged from the diatribe.

Good work.
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved this. They were so in character, I actually felt as if I was reading a script for the show. Your one-shot raises a question I had never considered before: Just how much info is John giving away on that blog?

Sherlock's method of dealing with the issue was obviously going to raise ire but I found it terribly touching that he risked John's anger in order to keep him safe. And the texts were a lovely touch too.

I'm hoping there's more to this story!
Nutella0Mutt chapter 1 . 1/3/2012