Reviews for Born to Die
Wilting Wings chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
hey char,

its so nice that uve finally come back to writing about The OC and more specifically about Ryan/Marissa. i was so missing your one-shots. And as the one-shots go - this one was fabuloeus, as always. i love your desciptive style of writng and i was so missing them. i hope you write and write and keep on writing about them. As you know i'll continue to read anything that you write.

Hope you continue.
Ninpinpin chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Its sooo good to read R/M fics.. cant wait to read more!
TVDaddict22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Loved it! I was soo happy to see a RM story. To this day I still miss and can't wait for you to continue with your other story!
tcsportsmed7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I've read every single one of your RM stories, and you have no idea how excited I was when I saw that you'd written a new story. It's excellent. Great plot twist and wonderful angst and romance combo. I only wish it was more chapters and not just a one shot. ;) I am glad you are going to finish your other story, and I'm hoping that maybe... just maybe you'll write some more angsty RM stories. I know you're supposed to be done with it, but I can't help but love your writing. :)
Riss chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I miss your writing! Great story :) I love the twist of Jess shooting Ryan; that never occurred to my mind and I think it would have been better for RM if Jess was the shooter instead of Marissa

post soon please! You still have a good amount of interested readers!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow that was very intense and realistic to the show! great job i love oc fanfics, RM are the best! please write more!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I admit, i thought my eyes were deciving me, Charlyn with a O.C one shot, at this point i didn't thought it would happen. I also admit I only got it because I've got you on author alert.

Nice work as always, its funny how at the end i was like can u give us just a little more, but on the other hand i was like, yeah i get it... it's enough and a good ending point.

Happy new year.