Reviews for Valentine's Day
fluffpenguin chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Cool story
Vivid Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Funny, yet not overbearingly so... Aw what the heck am I being so formal for? I loved it! Sweet in this weird by not overly so way and I completely did not see the ending coming, this my type of humor written in lovely fanfic I can now read whenever I want, so thank you.
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Aww..
This was so cute and sweet!
I just kept on laughing too!
I liked it!
*smiles*
godrobe chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Very cute!
RaiRanth chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
cute couple! i love it! i hope you'll make more stories about this pairings ;)
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
My first red and hilda fic! I'll have to read your other works because Ill be writing about that couple too
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Cute humor! Poor Red. :(
bureas chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ahaha! Miss Blue, have I ever told you I loved you? Your stories are amazing. Oroborusshipping has been on my fav shipping list ever since I read them. *ough* Moving on from the idolation...

I really liked this story. XD It sucked Red couldn't eat chocolate, and it was nice to see him show emotion for once. (Hilda's right...NEVER MESS WITH A FREAKING ARMY MAN. O_O)

The ending had me laughing so much...XD
Lily chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
*CRIES* *SOBS* oh my Blue you came back to poke fandom *_* T_T I'm so happy this oneshot was amazing I love it. LOVE IT you make me love and adore this couple 3! poor Red not being able to eat choco must be the dead of someone. I love your writing skills *heart* I hope you do more shots of them
Farla chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
[At first, it was easy to toss away a few chocolates from the people who didn't know about his deathly allergy to the stuff, but upon becoming famous, more girls—or "The Red Fan Club" as Blue and Leaf called them—seemed to send him handmade or fancy expensive chocolate as tokens of their love. ]

...if he's so famous and they're so obsessed with him, why doesn't he just say he's allergic to the stuff?

[the Pokémon ]

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

["Goodness gracious…" Was all Red's mom could say ]

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned or "Hello." he grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it." And the same punctuation and capitalization applies to thoughts.

Anyway. This is sort of cute, but it feels like it could be about any character and it relies on people holding idiot balls and not just explaining things, then overreacting.

For example, it'd make more sense for her to be up-front about knowing chocolate made him sick, and say she still wanted to give everyone else some while pretending she isn't planning on giving him something so it'd be a surprise. And he has to be less ridiculously over the top in his jealousy or else she, like anyone, would realize it's better to just be up front about it.

Also, why not just give him a white chocolate heart instead of going for hypoallergenic chocolate? That was really what I was expecting. It even lets you keep your ending, given that a "chocolate allergy" is almost never to the actual cocoa.
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Poor Red allergic to chocolate...but the Pokemon up on Mount. Silver must be happy with Chocolate day! LOL this was funny keep up the good work!
Multiairoh1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Pretty good story. But what you said Kanto and Johto being in Japan, that is actually kind of true. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh all all based off of places in Japan. But interestingly enough, Unova is based off of New York City. It's true.
Mya Latti chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I haven't read much RedxHilda, but this was really sweet and had an interesting story! I think I particularly liked it because I have the same allergy as Red did (and thus cannot eat most chocolate D:), it's called anaphylaxis, in case you didn't know :)
ZeroAGaming chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
LOL! I love this story. It was very fluffy and humorous. This pairing between Red and Hilda is very rare yet you managed to capture their relationship perfectly! Keep up the good work!