Reviews for Labyrinth
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I am a little lost but I think I maybe over thinking it to much.

I should just read it and like it.
fantasdancer chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
As intruiging as ever. The characters in it are all so interesting. Hope Magnus makes it out sane - but I still dont understand how Will is connecting to her.
fantasdancer chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I am SO intruiged! Excellent chapter and very well written too. I can't figure out how they are managing to link with Will at all but I'm sure all will become clear with time. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BlackdrsFlower chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
huh. can't wait till you write more. who is the man i wonder? it sounds like he wants to help Helen, not quite sure. can't wait for it!
fantasdancer chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Hope you keep going with this excellent story. I'm guessing that the woman is Kali. Dying for another chapter here
Wildmageofgalla chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
So, my iPod accidentally sent me review before I finished. Oops. I'm not so good at this yet.

Anyway, so why do the two of them get along and work together? A good enough question to keep me going until I had more to answer.

So, the woman's Helen, right? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess our mystery first-person perspective is Nikola. But...why? Who the hell are these people? What are they doing? Why? How'd Nikola get involved with all of this? How is he contacting Will? How would Will be able to help? What is that abnormal? Those snake-things are eerily reminescent of the Goa'uld. Is that on purpose? *winkwink* And, the most important question of all...

What's gonna happen next?

Please, do continue. Update soon, as this mystery has me hopelessly hooked.
WildmageofGalla chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
OMG. This is good. While I've never been a big fan of fics where the descriptions go on and on and on, there is the occasional lure that will keep me reading. Namely here, that was "What the hell is going on?" The style of not giving any useful information away while jabbering on usually annoys me, but for the occasional mystery it works right.

So, what's kept me reading? Why, it's because you have this marked as Will/Nikola, and I have yet to come across something so marked that wasn't slash (typically horrifically done). I'm so beyond curious as to why Mr. "It's A Trap Magnus
bee chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Brilliant! looking forward to reading more, it's quite epic!
cc chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
great beginning. This is gonna be one of the hottest stories in fanfic! I LOVE your writing style btw.
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Sounds like a great story. You've done really well so far - the character voices are right on target. Hope to read more soon so please write more.